Chapter 6

Lizzie's POV

1 week later

I could no longer put off going home to LA, the work I had in New York actually ended before the Easton's game. I just stayed because I was avoiding going home to Robbie, he has barely texted back or called me while I was gone.

My mind has not stopped thinking about Easton, and I feel so guilty because even though Robbie hasn't shown interest I'm still trying to make an effort. No matter what thought Easton always seems to come back to my mind. I can't help myself he always seems to come back to my mind since the day I let him go.

I pull up to my house and the lights are on, "Well he can't let me know he's home." I mumble irritated pulling into the driveway way. I get my bags and head inside but Robbie is nowhere downstairs. I head upstairs I hear a woman's laughter coming from our room.

I open the door and as my husband in bed with another woman. Throwing the door open so that I bangs against the wall making my presence known.

"Liz! You said you were staying New York for a few more days..." Robbie panics and I lose it, "Oh I'm sorry by all means finish!" I yell walking out the room.

He's following down the stairs, "Lizzie wait please!?"

I turn on my heal, "What Robbie!? How long has this been going on?"

"The last couple months." He answers and that's all I need to know. "I want you out of my house in the next few days. I'll stay at Clay's but I'm done Robbie. You will be hearing from my lawyers."

I grab my bags keys and I'm back out my door into my car. I didn't realize I started crying till I lick my lips tasting salt. I quickly wipe at my cheeks as I head towards Clay's. I shoot him a text asking him if I can use the spare key to get in as he's still back in New York. He was there doing my hair and stuff for work and once we wrapped that up he's now on vacation. My phone starts buzzing it's Clay.

Me: Hi...
Clay: What's going on?
Me: I found Robbie in bed with another woman. Apparently he's been sleeping around for months.
Clay: Bastard! You know where the key is. Make yourself at home and go get tested immediately. Do you want me to come home?
Me: No no...I'll probably just come back to New York and stay with MK and Ash for awhile. Thank you so much...I'll um talk to you later okay..

I'm crying more now and he understands.
Clay: Okay Liz. I'll text you tomorrow, love you.
Me: K...love you too.

I hang up as I'm pulling up to his place. I grab my smaller bag since I'll just stay here a night or two. Finding the key under the rock in the flowerbed, I let myself in and head to the guest room and fall to the floor next to the bed and break down.

Easton's POV

"Daddy, when is Lizzie going to come back over? She said she'd be on my team for hide n seek?" Spencer asks and I look at Margot who is staring at me with an expression that I don't particularly like. "I don't know sweetheart she lives in LA and I don't know when she's going to be visiting Auntie again." She looks so sad when I tell her this. Margot rolls her eyes at me, my shoulders drop. No matter what Elizabeth is causing me so much stress. I haven't stopped dreaming about her in two weeks, and last week MK told me she's back in town because Robbie has been cheating on her for months. It made me want to call her to check on her.  I thought about how hurt she must be because I thought about the time I hurt her.

**Flashback**

"Lizzie please! Talk to me?" I ask running after her to the parking lot of the school. She hasn't talked to me in days since she found out that I got drunk and slept with Lexi. One of my worst mistakes, woke up next to her both of us naked.

"There's nothing to talk about Easton, you slept with another girl." She says not turning around.

"I was angry and drunk, it doesn't excuse what I did I know but it didn't mean anything I don't even remember what happened. Please Lizzie you know I would never want to hurt you." I plead with her and she finally turns around slapping me across the face.

"We had a fight and you went to a party to get drunk instead of coming back to work it out you went and fucked Lexi! You know how much I hate her. She is always flirting with you." She starts to cry and I walk up slowly to her putting my arms around her tight. She almost relaxes but then she starts pushing me away.

"No no! You don't just get to hug me and it all is better! I thought of you as someone who would never hurt me...how can I ever trust you again." I back away slightly.

"I know...it was stupid and I will spend the rest of my life regretting hurting you. Please know I don't want her or anyone else...I-I love you Lizzie." I confess for the first time.

"Yeah well that- wait you love me?" She asks and I show a small smile not getting my hopes up.

"Of course I do Lizzie...but I know I broke your trust but please know I will never ever hurt you again." I say with tears in my eyes.

She closes the gap and cups my cheeks, "I love you too Easton James but you have so much trust to earn back."

**End Flashbacks**

"Honey?" Margot asks and by the look on her face that's not the first time she's been trying to get my attention.

"Yes?" I ask and she raises and eyebrow at me. "I just asked you if you'd go to the store for me? Where were you just now?"

"Oh...uh just thinking about last night." I say giving her a smirk and she blushes at our activities last night.
"Of course I'll go to the store." I jump up and grab the list giving Spencer a kiss on her head and kiss to Margot.

I pull out of the driveway but I don't go to the store. The elevator dings and I knock on the door. The door opens and she's there on the other side.

"Easton?" She asks and I can see that she's been crying her eyes are red rimmed.
"Hi." I say and she opens the door more and invites me in.
"MK isn't here." She explains but I already knew that.
"I know, I'm here to see you." I tell her and she sigh, "She told you?"

"Yeah she did, I'm just checking on you is all." I let her know and she nods, "Thank you but I'm fine." I can tell she's not and I walk up to her.

"Come on Liz it's alright. You're husband's been cheating on you I know we haven't spoken in years but I know you well enough that you are not fine." I say and I have my arms slightly open and she wraps her arms around me and cries into my chest. I hold her while she cries, "It's alright let it out." Rubbing her back she asks a little muffled because she's against my chest. "What wrong with me? Is there something about me that it's so easy for guys to cheat on?"

I squeeze my eyes shut knowing that I'm one of those guys. "There's nothing wrong with you. He's a dumbass." Is all I can say and she looks up at me. "You did.." she whispers and I close my eyes as we stand there with our arms around each other.

"I know I did and I was a dumbass kid. The guys that cheated on you were grown ass men. Especially your husband, anyone who cheats on you is a fool. Me included." I admit reaching up and wiping the tears off her cheek and then run my thumb across her lip.

"Easton..." she breathes out and grabs hold of my shirt behind me pulling me closer to her. Someone clears their throat behind me, we drop out arms and step away and I see that it's the twins.

"Shit..." I mumble and MK says as she walking up to me and grabs my arm pulling me with her. "Come with me."  I look back and it looks like Ashley is already glaring at her. That's when I know we are both in for a night of scoldings.