Chapter 14

Lizzie's POV

It's my first weekend off since I've been home and I have been tending to my garden so I just get dressed in some comfy sleep shorts and shirt when I hear the faint sound of my door bell. I think it's my takeout so I grab my wallet to pay, but when I open the door I gasp when I see him standing there.

"Hey Green Eyes." He says and he flashes that million dollar smile at me. I don't know if I should hug, kiss, or slap him. My brain doesn't catch up to my hand when I lift it and slap him across the face. He looks back at me wide eyes and I bring my hands
up towards his face cupping his cheek that I just slapped.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know why you are here. You sent me a text saying you are working things out with Margot basically breaking my heart." I answer and he leans into my hand lifting his hand to cover mine.

"I know I can understand the sudden urge of anger." He says and I pull my hand away interlocking our fingers pulling him into my house. "What are you doing here??" I ask as I sit us down on the couch.

"I have an interview for this sports cast here and MK said you had the weekend off and I wanted to see you." He says sweetly but I keep guard up. He can tell because I don't say anything.

"Margot's been having affair and I found out by Spencer telling MK that she saw a man leave our bedroom awhile ago. Come to find out that it's Margot's ex and she hasn't stopped sleeping with him even after I told her about our kiss. So I told her I want a divorce and my lawyers have served her with the papers today." He unloads and I take in the information.

"I'm sorry E, I hate that you had to find out that way and that Spencer was in the middle of it." I say and pull him into a hug. We slowly pull away from the hug and he's looking into my eyes. His eyes shift down to my lips and back up to my eyes.

He leans in and I can feel his breath on my lips as he pauses waiting for me to close the distance. I can't help it but close the little distance and kiss him. It's like I'm a moth and he's my own personal flame that I'm always drawn to.

His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and I'm melting every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever. He pushes me backward and we're lying down on my couch. The weight of his body on top of mine is extraordinary. I feel him—all of him—pressed against me, and I inhale his cologne, his shampoo, and that extra scent that's just ... him. The most delicious smell I could ever imagine. I want to breathe him, lick him, eat him, drink him. His lips taste like honey. His face has more hair than I've ever seen on him and it rubs my skin but I don't care, I don't care at all. He feels wonderful. His hands are everywhere, and it doesn't matter that his mouth is already on top of mine, I want him closer closer closer.

I run my hands up underneath his shirt on his back. He breaks the kiss and yanks off his shirt coming back to kiss my neck. My hand in his soft brown hair and the other on his lower back. His hand reaches under the hem of my shirt the warmth gliding up my side tracing over my ribs almost to the underside of my breast when the door bell rings.

He groans into my neck and I giggle, "Sorry...that's my food." As I push on his on his chest so I can get up to get my food. I bring over the food and Easton is putting his shirt back on.

"Do you want some of this food? I have plenty?" I ask and he smiles. "Of course."

We sit and eat. He asked me how my filming is going and I ask about how Spencer is, him getting back to practicing.

"How is everything with Robbie going?" He asks and I just nod saying, "Well we are almost done with the divorce we had a prenuptial agreement at the request of my dad which at first I wasn't sure about but he must have saw something I didn't and I will forever be grateful. So the lawyers just have to file everything and I think that's happening Monday so I will officially be divorced then."

He nods and I ask, "How's Spencer doing?"
He sighs, "We've been hanging out as much as I can to make sure she knows I love her. She's been actually wanting to watch Wanda a lot. So I have now watched all the Avenger movies with you in them, WandaVision, and Doctor Strange 2." I blush and hide my face in hands.

"Lizzie, you were amazing." He says as he pulls my hands away from my face. I lift on of my hands to his face and it's the first time I'm really looking at him since I saw him last the hair on his face is a beard that I have never seen on him. I know when we were in high school I could sometimes feel the stubble com It's actually really sexy but I see the little dark circles under his eyes I stroke my thump on his cheek bones. I pull him closer to me and our lips almost touch again but then his phone starts ringing. I notice is a goofy picture of him and my sister.

It makes my stomach burn with a little jealousy she was able to be in his life and I didn't even though it was of my own doing I still feel it. "So she might be a little pissed that I'm here if I answer it." He says and I roll my eyes and take his phone.

Me: Hello Mary Kate.
MK: Damn it, I knew he'd go see you. Let me see him too.

I pull him into frame and he looks like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar.

MK: You know just because you just sent her divorce papers doesn't mean you should be getting with my sister yet.
Easton: I know..
Me: Relax, it's not like we announced it to the world that he's here and we've just had dinner and talked that's it. I have to go to the bathroom hear talk to my paranoid sister.

Easton's POV

She hands me the phone and I watch her walk away.

MK: Listen before she comes back. You need to tell her about us.

She whispers it and I widen my eyes.

Me: Why? I figured we could let that die with us?
MK: Gee thanks. But no we can't because Ashley knows and she's threatening to tell Lizzie herself.
Me: You know what I mean. How does she know?
MK: Well she heard us the first time and she wasn't stupid about the rest of the time.
Me: Fuck...she's gonna hate me, and I feel like I'm actually getting her back. Plus I don't want her to hate you either.

I hear the toilet flush and water run.

Me: She's almost done.
MK: It will be fine, she'll be mad for sure but she loves your too much to not forgive you. Good luck I'm sorry I'm not there to help.
Me: Probably best you aren't.

With that we hang up as Lizzie comes back into the room. "Did she continue to lecture you about how you shouldn't be here?" She asks as she sits back down next to me.

"Not exactly." I say as I start to fiddle with my phone case.
"Hey, my sister will get over it. No need to worry." She reassures me as she takes my phone out of my hands to stop me from messing with it.

"Lizzie, I need to tell you something and you probably won't like it." I say and she looks into my eyes her green eyes fill with worry. "What is it?" She asks and I just take a deep breath and say it.

"I slept with Mary Kate."