Chapter 34

Easton POV

"Margot's taking Spencer for two months while she films." I say as I grip my sweats so hard my knuckles are turning white.

"Hey, hey E, look at me." She says gently trying to take my hands in hers. I loosened my grip and let her take them. I look up feeling a tear fall down my cheek.

She wipes it away, "Where is she filming?" I look at her confused but she raises an eyebrow urging me to tell her.

"I think Atlanta, why?"
"Well, I have a place down there from when I was filming Marvel stuff. I'm not filming and you aren't playing right now. We can go stay down there so we can still see her."

I look at her in awe, this woman already decided to stay in New York with me full time. Now she's willing to go live in Atlanta for a couple months just to make sure I get to see Spencer.

"I love you Elizabeth Chase Olsen." I say and then I kiss her hard. She kisses me back and after a few seconds I pull away.

"I love you too Easton Daniel James, I'm not going to just sit here and not at least try to figure something out. Even if it was somewhere else I would've suggested we go there. I would miss Spencer too. I do want to know why she is taking her out of school."

I scoff, "Well apparently there was a parent teacher conference that Margot "forgot" to tell me about and Spencer is very ahead of the other kids. So Margot asked if it would be alright to pull her out for two months and just have her be homeschooled for the rest of the year."

I pause getting up to finish making breakfast. I'm still so angry with Margot. She did this on purpose and I need to figure out why. I thought we were going to be civil about this.

"She knew that she'd be filming before going into this conference. She has never taken Spencer with her on a project. I'd still have her and we'd come visit. I think one time she did because it was the end of the season and I was traveling."

I finish cutting up some fruit for Lizzie and slide the bowl over. I dish up our eggs and toast. As soon as I sit down Lizzie rests her free hand on my thigh to calm me down. She must still see I'm still upset about this whole thing.

"I'm going to go see Margot after breakfast. I need to tell her our plan and see what's going on with her. She's been so great about everything till now. I don't know if she's jealous or if she's just trying to punish me for being with you."

Lizzie is quiet for a minute and I know she doesn't like when I have to go over there by myself. It's not that she's insecure she's just possessive over me. It's really hot but I know that it's probably 10 times worse now that her hormones are amplified.

"Lizzie, come on you know you're the only one for me."

"I know. What if she tries something while you're there and I'm stuck here?"

She is pushing her eggs around, so I grab the stood by the legs and twist it towards me and she gasps.

"E! What are you doing?"

"Lizzie, if she does I won't allow it to happen. I finally have you back, I won't do anything to jeopardize that. You mean so much to me. Besides Spencer and this baby nothing else matters to me more than you. You hear me?"

She just nods and I put my finger to my ear turning it towards her. She rolls her eyes but answers, "Yes I hear you."

"Okay good. Now eat my baby needs nutrients." I say and she turns back to eat her food. I do the same but I finish before her. I clean up the kitchen so she can just relax while I go to see Margot and Spencer.