4: Can't Be Slick

After the Show pt. 3

Von

Disbelief didn't quite describe the Earth shattering discovery. His jaw felt as though it was quite literally inches from touching the floor. His heart was both stopped and racing at the same time; his blood didn't know whether to be icy and frozen or warm and flowing.

See.. it all started easy enough. After the awards show, they were going to hit up a club or a lounge. Or an after party. Shit, they didn't care where they went; they just knew they were going to go somewhere, celebrate their awards, turn up, have fun and maybe get their dicks wet. They being, naturally, Durk, Von, Nardo and Jamell. Plus DThang was there, for some reason, so he was going to tag along too. Back at the crib, James was waiting on instructions on where to head so he could party with them. Well, Durk had performed in this dumbass black leather outfit like he was some type of space cowboy or something. So obviously he needed to change, Von has a reputation to uphold. They can't be seen hanging around and fucking with Hefty trash bags.

So anyways, Durk leaves to change. Fine. Perfect. He didn't care where the fuck they went to begin with so it gave the others time to quietly figure things out amongst themselves. Some time passes, Von wanders off to find him. Well, firstly, the room he's changing in is unlocked. Secondly, he's damn near naked and explained the wait was due to the fact that he had washed his face and sort of took a little wash up to get the sweat off. Cool; remember, Von can't be seen with trash. He said it should only be a minute. Fine. Von just dipped and went back to rely the message to the others.

Well fast forward damn near twenty motherfucking minutes, and Von was again sent out. Fine, whatever. He knew where the dressing room was and the others used the bogus excuse that his sexuality meant he wouldn't mind seeing a nigga naked or whatever. Yeah, sure, if that nigga was sexy. Durk looks like an alien got freaky with a bowl of ramen noodles with those big ass eyes and long blond ass dreads.

I digress, all that's really important in this retelling is that when Von tried the door it was locked. In the few precious moments that it took him to slip his phone out of his pocket and hold it up, he heard... sounds. Sounds that unfortunately he's had to hear before because Durk picks cheap ass five star hotels with thin ass walls.

"Ah shit, he done found him uh bitch!" Von clicks his tongue and shakes his head, gliding his phone back inside his pocket.

And that should have been that. He should have had to go and tell the guys 'Durk is a massive whore you can't keep shit in his pants for longer than thirty minutes so let's dip and have our fun'. Fuck him and his overeager dick.

Unfortunately, as he spun around... he heard his friend groan a name. And not just any name. It's a nigga's name, big whoop; Durk has been in lock up before. Shit happens. Niggas are less trouble anyways.

Correction- niggas should be less trouble. Should. If, of course, they aren't a motherfucking opp!

"That.. that horny ass son of uh no good stank ass bitch!" Von hissed. And he did turn but instead of walking.. he took off running.

Ran right into poor DThang. Grabbed that nigga by the shoulders like he was possessed by a demon and about to get cleansed by holy water.

"Aye!" Dontay yelps, "What's ta you!?" He roars with his full Englewood accent. Immediately he tries to brush Von off but Von is a strong ass nigga. He spins him around to face him like he's a toy ballerina.

"Von.." Melly says softly after turning his attention away from Nardo, "What's wron-"

"Bruh! Time me why that dumbass trench nigga wannabe is outchea fuckin' one uh our top opps!" His tongue snakes out to moisten his lips.