22: Bad Luck Durk

At Durk's crib

Durk

Melody's body is like something out of a dream. Even comparing it to India's doesn't do. It just isn't fair, all Melody's curves are natural. Her body bears the stretch marks and little chub rolls that prove it; and it's all so sexy to Durk. 

Sitting down on the edge of his bed, he watches in amazement as the thin fabric of her top slips down and off her shoulders. Underneath she wears a strapless bra. Now she is completely bare, clad only in baby pink underwear and that special little pendant around her neck. It's like some sort of crystal, it goes beautifully with the honey tones of her skin. Reaching behind her form, she unclips her bra and lets it fall to the floor, her fingers raking through her short pixie haircut. 

Durk is literally drooling. Licking his lips while his tent is large and throbbing in his jeans. Melody takes one look at him and giggles as she saunters over and pushes his back flat against the mattress. He watches her white teeth sink into her red paint bottom lip as she throws one leg over his lap and straddles him. 

"Why... can't... I...?" Kentrell huffs in anger. He's been furious since Durk waltzed up to the first thot at that club. But he didn't interfere that time; she just wanted Von. The second time he casted a spell that momentarily made Durk look like any female's favorite rapper. That's why the blondie mistook him for someone else. But try as he might, nothing he throws at Melody seems to be sticking. 

It's like... voodoo...

"Shit." Kentrell grumbles, a quick gasp of realization. He's seen that pendant before. Sitting up from his bed, he grabs his magic ball and races out of the room with it. 

Moments later he's tucked into the safety of his hidden room. Now watching with fire and hurt in his eyes as Melody places open mouthed kisses down Durk's torso. 

'See, just activate da luv poppet and get it ovea wit, jit. I doubt you gon woo Durk on yo own.' Top laughs in his head, making the other grimace. 

"Shut up. Ion need it." Kentrell shakes his head, tearing his eyes away from the orb so he can get back to flipping through the pages of his book. He just knows he's seen that epndant somewhere before.

'You must know you needed it. Why else would you fuckin' make it?' Top sneers. 'Ion know why you bein' so damn stubborn 'bout dis. You want Durk right? Well just use da damn doll. Or cast a stronger love potion and not some weak ass junior high spell.' 

Kentrell shakes his head again. A part of him wanted Durk to love him because he fell in love with him. Not because of the long term effects of stronger voodoo. That's why he continues to shy away from using anything stronger than blood or simple mind games. Don't get him wrong- at first he wanted to play things Top's way. But he hasn't really done anything to Durk in weeks and yet Durk still texts him every few days. 

That was simply enough to give Kentrell the confidence that he could do this the old fashioned way. 

With a little assistance from voodoo, of course. 

"Ah ha... here it is." His lips twitch into a short lived smile, proud at first that he was correct in recognizing the pendant... then immediately flustered once he realized what it meant. 

"Ah shit."

That pendant is a powerful two in one. One, it's crafted of rose quartz, a strong crystal for attracting love in any form. But that enough isn't what makes it so dangerous, it's the symbol that's been carved into it. The very same symbol that Kentrell recognized almost immediately. Not only does Melody practice voodoo... but it would seem that she out ranks him in skill.