14: The Brat

Durk

A groan. Rolling over onto his back with care, wincing as one of his slash wounds brushed against the fabric covering the mattress in the process. Another soft groan. At his side, the form of another, curling against him and only snuggling closer and closer; as if trying to press hard enough to fuse their two bodies together. But try as he might, he cannot worry about that now. His head is throbbing, his skin is warm and damp with sweat and annoyingly the sun's rays slip through the cracks of the window blinds just enough as to cover his face... directly over his brown eyes. 

A slow deep breath causes his chest to rise. Now he blinks and slowly looks around the room... yeah, he's definitely not in his bed. Not in Von's either, everything he sleeps over Von either has him on the couch or in a guest bed. The few times he's lucky enough to sleep in Von's bed... Von takes either the couch or a guest bed. He'd guess India but no sweet hair products are filling his nose nor are two melons pressing into his torso. The place looks too good to be a hotel room...besides, it has a homey touch that they all, even five-star ones, lack. 

A dull chuckle. Honestly, not the first time that this has happened to him. Back in high school, he used to freak out over it but not anymore; that stopped years ago. What is bothering him is the pain in his arms, hands, and torso. It's nothing serious; just minor annoying aches. He raises his right hand into the air as his left is currently entangled in a stranger. 

What the f-

Why is he all cu-

Oh.. 

Another dull laugh. How could he have possibly forgotten so soon? Probably had too many percs the night before. His tongue flicks out to moisten his dry lips as he lulls his head to the side to see which mystery person he's ended up with this morning.

Those thin twists and the scars indenting his forehead just have Durk smiling. "Could be worse." He mutters before stretching his mouth into a yawn. 

Kentrell looks so precious in his sleep. Durk cannot help but to smile and sink his upper teeth into his plush bottom lip as the urge to mess with him takes hold. His index finger gently bops his nose, grinning as he watches Kentrell scrunch it in response. He lets out a little huff that only makes Durk smile grow.

Leaning in, the oldest of the two brushes his lips across the space between his brows. 

Whining, Kentrell tries to turn away from him. A firm hand cupping his cheek keeps him in place. Durk chuckles. "Yeah yeah... you be beggin' fa ma attention but just as soon as yo ass get it you tryna flee? From me? Yeah.. iight. But if I even breathe on anotha shawty yo ass start tweakin'." He kisses the tip of Kentrell's nose and then goes down to kiss his chin. 

Kentrell groans in his sleep, feeling slightly annoyed as his body is lulled by the urge to sleep. 

"Really? You just ain't gonna wake yo ass up?" Durk snorts, still grinning; his teeth gleaming brightly in the light of the rising sun. "Imma fix that." He rolls Kentrell over onto his back with care, slipping out from under him in the process. Climbing on top of the other, he straddles him, hovering his hips in the air above his crotch as his torso bends low. Durk begins to pepper delicate and well placed kisses all across his cheeks and forehead. 

Finally, a huff. Two sleepy eyes flutter open, saying nothing as he blinks and watches Durk lean up just to prepare to kiss him again. Kentrell blinks and lets out a yawn as the older kisses his forehead. A weak sniffle. A groan. Internally he's asking himself what time is it.

'How tha fuck should I know? Is ma name Alexa all uh sudden?' Top growls back. 'Control yo dick, why he wake us up?'

Kentrell grumbles and takes a deep breath, staring forward as Durk continues to kiss him.