25: Love and Jealousy

Upstairs...

Kentrell

So it was decided, or rather Durk let him pick while he used the bathroom, they would be watching Jason's Lyric. A movie Kentrell has seen no less than one hundred times... this year. One of his favorite romance movies of all time. It was actually directed by one of his favorite directors of all time too. Guess the loved the movie so much because he could relate to it. He was from a crumbling urban neighborhood and dreamed nothing more than to live peacefully in nature. Kind of the reason why he lives so far from the city. 

Course, he didn't start it until Durk came back. 

"Uht- wherea's yo shirt?" Kentrell quips a brow, looking over Durk's almost entirely inked torso. 

Durk smirks, crawling into bed and right up against him. "Didn't think I needed it. Ion sleep wit uh shirt on, remembea?"

Kentrell rolls his eyes. Sometimes he wishes Durk could be as slick as he thought he was. "Iight. And remembea, jit, all we doin' is sleepin'."

"Mhm." Durk hums innocently. 

Kentrell gently shakes his head, a dumb smile carved on his face as he starts the movie. 

Before long he was utterly absorbed in the film, watching intently with his teddy bear in his arms. He looked so cute that Durk wasn't even watching the movie; hell, he was just watching him. He watched him with a lazy smirk etched across his face and a certain twinkle in his eyes. "Wanna cuddle?"

"Hm?" Kentrell tears his eyes away from the screen to look at Durk, the smile never leaving hsi face. "Sarry, what you say?"

Durk chuckles, his head nodding. "It's fine, ma. I asked if you wanna cuddle. You got uh nigga feelin' all romantic 'n' shit." He grins. 

"Awe." Kentrell coos with a pout, scooting closer to Durk who eagerly reaches out and pulls him against his bare chest. Kentrell bites into his inner lip, trying not to get flustered but it's not easy. Durk is shirtless for one, secondly, his cologne smells absolutely amazing, and three even his breathing is gentle and comforting. Being in Durk's arms is comforting. It's a literal dream come true. If someone had told Kentrell a year along that he would be all cuddled up in Durk's arms now... he would have shot them dead for getting his hopes up. 

Durk rests his head on Kentrell's shoulder. Watching the screen as they share some blissful silence. That's such an important step, that's what he told his son a few months ago when he became interested in dating. If you really wanna rock with a shorty, you got to make sure y'all can just be quiet around each other and not feel awkward about it. Something he wished someone would have told him before he fucked around and married his son's mother. 

Kentrell is just watching the movie when suddenly he feels open mouth kisses pressing against his jawline. Whining, he moves his head away which was really hard to do considering he's almost completely in Durk's lap. "Bahbeh... stop..." He whines, placing a hand on Durk's chest to try and push him away. 

No use. 

Snickering, Durk grabs his hand and moves it away. He pulls him back and continues to kiss his jawline. "What 'm doin', ma?" 

Kentrell huffs and rolls his eyes, trying never hard not to break out into smiles. All the while, Durk across his cheek to eventually brush his lips against the shell of his ear. "I can't kiss on you no mo'?" His hot breath whispers directly into the canal. Kentrell's body shivers and he can feel Durk smirking against his ear. 

" I wanna watch da movie!" Kentrell whines. 

Humming, Durk nods. He's not really listening though. Instead, he kisses Kentrell's jaw bone and down the side of his neck. Now at his neck, Durk snips random patches of inked flesh, sucking it into his mouth and allowing his teeth to beckon the soft surface. Then he swirls his tongue over the hot and angry indentions left behind from his bites. The action has Kentrell squirming beside him. His mouth open, eyes closed and head tilted in the opposite direction to give the other plenty of room in which to work.