10: A Witch's Cupboard

After The Studio

Kentrell

It's hard to balance a full grown nigga, one who's taller than you, on your hip and try to open a damn car door at the same time. But he really didn't want to just sit him down on the ground either. Finally, he managed to just... just barely grip the door knob and pull that bitch open. Guessing due to the amount of pain he was in, Durk didn't really say much. He complied fully with being put in the car. Which was great because Top was one 'Call Von' away from snapping. 

"Iight, jit. Wherea's yo pills?" Top asks after taking a deep breath. Durk wasn't too heavy it was just opening the door had been a struggle and his body was still weak from all his drug use during his home arrest stay. 

"Front pocket.." Durk mumbles weakly, trying once again to wiggle his phone out. This time by pressing on it from the outside. His plan was to ease it out just enough to grab it. All he wanted at this point was to be with someone safe. Namely, Von because he knew DThang was busy. Okay let's be honest, even if his brother wasn't busy he would still want to be beside his evil twin. For safety reasons. He knew for sure Von would have James over in a heartbeat too, telling his best friend everything that happened before sending him over to pop someone close to Bryson. 

Top spots his action and sighs, gently grabbing him by his wrist so he can pull his hand away. "No.. no.. yeen need Von, iight? We got you!"

"Nigga... who is we?" Durk slowly furrows his brows, he looks up at him from inside the car. "Whateva.. pills please. And get in this ca' befo sum sees us like dis, mane." He shakes his head because this is the last thing he needs. 

Top rolls his eyes but as Kentrell is screaming at him and threatening to swallow Ritalin, he closes Durk's door and walks around to get in the driver side. Through the tinted windows, they were perfectly hidden. Now Top reaches across the center console so Durk can get some relief. "Ion see an outline."

"They loose." Durk tilts his head back and gulps. He'd get them himself if his hands weren't so cut up he couldn't put them into his pockets without pain. 

Top shrugs his shoulders and starts off by diving into the pocket closest to him. This nigga's pockets are so deep though, within seconds he inches away from-

'Iight, you get good, slime. But say, nah it's ma turn.' Kentrell snickers softly before regaining control of his body. See, during his period of intense emotion he lost it. Not that he's level headed he can get himself back. 

Biting his lips, he sends his hand down further and further all the way to the end. Which was very conveniently located. Humming, his fingers and hand moves inside the limits of the pocket. The movement causes the pocket to slide inwards.

Durk jumps, "Stop tryna jack me off! It's in tha otha pocket if it ain't in that one!"

Kentrell pouts and rolls his eyes, pulling his hand out. "Sarry, slime. I was just lookin'." He explains innocently enough. Sure enough, with minimal searching, Kentrell pulls out about seven pills. The search was still awkward as his phone was in that pocket. Kentrell actually pulled it out, skips Durk's open palm and puts it in his other pocket. 

"Why tha fu-"

"Cuh! You don't need 'im! I got you. Imma get you home and nurse you back ta health." Kentrell explains with a big grin. 

"Nigga! Yo bitch ass an opp and Ian goin' no-"

"Listen, you want da percs or not?" Kentrell arches a brow, moving away from Durk to sit up straight in his own seat. 

Within seconds, Durk holds out a trembling hand. He tilts his head to look at Kentrell's grinning face. 

"Ah ah ah! First... you gon be good?"