20: Durk's Melody

Days later in the A

Durk

"Nigga, you fuckin' owe me." He growls, folding his arms across his chest. 

Von, lazily spinning in the black leather chair simply looks up and blinks. He shrugs and spins away from him but Durk just spins him back around and holds him in place. Von pouts and swats at his hand. "Fuck off me, Smurkio!"

"Folks, you actin' like a damn brat on foe'nem!" Durk sighs, smacking Von's hand away. "Listen, you owe me."

Von relaxes into the chair and just eyes the older male with this dead look in his eyes. It always works on cops and detectives. "Ion be knowin'."

"Oh," Durk nods slowly, rolling his eyes. "So you don't fuckin' be knowin'? Have trouble rememberin' 'n' shit nah, folks?" Slowly but surely he was growing more and more pissed off.

The younger male shrugs and lets his head lull to the side. "Maybe."

A bitter scoff. Fingers traveling through blond dreads. This man is such a damn brat and clearly Jamell either doesn't care or doesn't have a big enough dick to handle the fucking problem. "Maybe?" Either way, Durk doesn't know how much more of this he can take before he snaps and tames him for hi- hell no, if he tames Von he's keeping Von. Fuck Jamell. He got enough nigga living in his mind to always keep him company anyways. 

Minutes of silence tick by with Von acting dumb and Durk growing more and more annoyed by the second. 

"Iight, cause it's clear that if I keep waitin' on you ta figure this shit out fa yoself... 'll be waitin' fa evea! Me and you goin' ta tha club."

Von scrunches his nose. "Why? I don't wanna go." And honestly right now he doesn't want to call up Jamell and ask if he wants to come with. That nigga has just been acting so strange lately. Like he's so fucking preoccupied but with what? Yesterday Von asked him if he could go over to his house and hang out and he just got upset and yelled at him then hung up. 

They haven't spoken since. 

And while Durk doesn't know any of this... James does. So if Jamell does want to go he definitely can't invite his best friend as the shorter male declared it's 'on sight' now. Then again... James is actually entertaining a bitch tonight. Von has no idea who cause he didn't really care to say. 

Nardo is in Florida. 

Von just pouts more and more. 

"Nah what's ta you?" Durk groans in frustation. 

"I don't wanna go. You go, Smurk. I wanna stay hea and work." He nods, his full lips twitching to life in a short lived smile. 

"Ian goin' nowherea alone, nigga! Don't you know who I am?" Durk questions with a laugh. "C'mon... stop bein' uh baby and let's go! Hell, you can even invite Ja-"

"Don't even say this name." Von scowls. 

Durk kisses his teeth, craning his head back and letting his locs flop freely. "Tha fuck ta his ass nah? I gettin' real tired uh how that nigga treat you, folks."

Von just spins around in his chair again. "I don't wanna talk 'bout-"

"Ian ask all that." Durk growls, spinning Von back around again. "On foe'nem, 'm 'bout ta rip yo little ass outta this chair. You got one mo time ta turn away from me. Nah eithea tell me or 'm just gonna kick his ass fa no reason!"

Von huffs, smacks his teeth and rolls his eyes. "See? You're too damn dramatic. This is tha exact reason we had ta stay away from each othea in 2020 I ended up gettin'-"