15: Uno And Chill

//lol i forgot all about the format, i'll fix it one day- not today tho cuz i'm sick//

Tyquian 

"Mane, 'm tellin' you. Kentrell on sum weak ass shit right nie." The dark skin male slowly closes his eyes as he shakes his head. Pains to say that. Never thought he would see the day went Kentrell completes folds like a little bitch. 

"Wait.. what?" Joe asks, followed briefly by a few minor coughs as he passes the blunt to Ben. "You lyin'."

"Slime, on gang he had dat nigga in his fuckin' house! I could hear his dumbass screamin' 'n' shit in da background!" Tyquian exclaims, frowning in disgust, leaning forward to snatch his cup of lean off the table. "Kentrell was just actin' like uh house trained lul bitch too." He mumbles before opening his mouth to let the liquid in. 

"Shid." Ben clicks his tongue, slapping Joe's hand away from him so he could hit the blunt again. "Always knew Kentrell was on sum fruit combo shit. Remembea all those times he would just stick out his tongue and let uh nigga pour sum alcohol down his throat? I remembea one party him and his sista just leanin' dey head back lettin' home boaw pour sum down dey throats. Mmm.. mmm.. mmm.. Joe you betta get yo ugly ass hand away from meh. You ain't gettin' dis back."

"Nigga!" Joe roars. "First uh all... I rolled dat blunt-"

"And I thank ya so much fa it." Ben rolls his eyes. 

"Secondly, ma hand is sexy as fuck!"

Tyquian buries his mouth in crook of his elbow to try and muffle his laughter. 

Ben snorts, rolling his eyes. "Oh yeah? And 'm really Lyle da crocodile. Nigga, ain't uh bitch in dis hea world eva say yo shit was sexy. Diseased maybe... but sexy? Neva." 

"Ion be knowin', slime. Hand looks pretty sexy when ma fingers are shoved up yo mama's pussy." 

Ben turns his head to look at Joe slowly, his lidded eyes blinking before he shakes his head. "And you go hea fuckin' bitches twenty years older dan you like it's uh brag. Can't be meh."

Joe frowns and grabs a pre-rolled blunt off the table. "Well at least I got bitches unlike-"

"I hate to interrupt da dumb and dumber comedy hour, but we got sum real shit ta discuss. Or have you forgotten Kentrell paradin' outchea bendin' ovea fa opps."

"Hell," Joe mumbles, flicking the lighter repeatedly until it finally catches a spark. "I much rathea he bend it ovea fa dem dan fa meh."

"Hm. He's gay, nigga. Not blind." Ben retorts with a smooth cackle. "Say doe, all jokes aside... ain't you want Von?"

Tyquian immediately tears the cup from his mouth and starts to spit and cough out the lean that is in his mouth. Slamming the cup on the table just so he could ball that hand into a fist and use it to beat his own chest. All while the other two watched his actions and got high like he wasn't seconds from death.

Finally, a panicked loud inhale of air as his lungs scream out for fresh oxygen. "Wh-wha..what da fuck, nigger!? You tryna fuckin' kill meh or sum shit?" A now angry Tyquian hisses. "Hell no Ion want Von's faggot ass! Mane, can't believe dat baow is gay- hea he is havin' errbody thinkin' he really on sum gangsta shit just fa da world ta find out he ain't nun but uh bitch."

"Yeah," Joe breathes out in a puff of smoke. "But if dat bitch us hea right nie threatin' ta stomp yo shit uh-gain yo bitch ass ain't finna do nun but take dose hits and cry fa Tim. Face it, da real reason yo ass called us hea was cuh Durk got yo precious Von and now he dickin' yo evil twin down. Hell, befo you know it meh and Ben gon be chillin' out wit Durk, Kentrell and Von. You know how many times Durk don almost OD'd? Dat nigga must got dat good shit!"