26: Gas Leak

The next day... location unknown

Von

With a low groan, he rolls over onto... onto what should have been more mattress but in reality? 

"Ngh-" a soft huff, followed closely by a deep breath before she fell back to sleep.

What.. what the hell? As should as his back came into contact with a soft somewhat squishy surface, Von immediately rolled back into spot, only to find that it was now being occupied by another body. 

Yeah, his head is a little too hazy to be dealing with all of this. 

Upon sitting up, wow... how did he know notice that before? Cause you think he would have noticed that...

"What tha fuck is goin' on?" Which is code for 'how many hoes did I take home last night?'

With a lack of care that can only be the result of his confusion, grogginess, slight hungoverness and the fact surrounded by all these people has been making him sweat in his sleep so now he's hot and sticky. Von pushed the broad off his body, scrambled up out of his spot, tried his best to get out of bed without stepping on too many people... and promptly made it off the bed. Could be noted he only misstepped four times, which as he discovered, is rather impressive when what looks like a full sized mattress is crowded with four hoes. 

Four? 

Chuckling as his lips tug into a grin, "I still got it!" Cause he hasn't done that many at once since... heh- ain't worth mentioning. 

Now where the hell are his clothes? The bedroom floor is just covered in dresses and mini skirts. Mixed in with the bras, pretty colors, and condom wrappers are scraps of a thin black material he immediately recognizes as his underwear. 

Great.

He creeps out of the room and into the hallway where he finds his jeans; how they got there he doesn't even remember. Doesn't really matter either. He puts them on but doesn't bother to fasten them as he makes his way down the hall and towards the living room. Now in the living room, he spots his red shirt on the back of a couch and goes to put that on as well only to find that the neckline has been stretched and distorted so he ends up taking it off and throwing it down on the floor. 

Great. Fantastic. 

Thankfully, his phone is in his pocket and his shoes are by the door. He slips into his Jordans and quickly exits the building with his phone pressed against his ear. See, he didn't even have his car because Durk took him to the club last night and one of the hoes drove him here when they were all ready to leave. 

Fuck, he didn't even have shit on him either. 

Buttoning up his pants, very grateful that it's warm and pleasant outside, he just starts walking down the street to get away from his bad decision as quickly as possible while he waits for his evil twin to pick up. 

Durk

Kentrell whines as he rolls over on top of the still sleeping Durk and reaches to grab his phone off the nightstand. The phone woke him up probably on it's first ring as he is such a light sleeper. In his sleepy state, all he can think is this better not be a fucking hoe. 

No... Von?

With a slight shrug, he taps he green button and sits up to get off Durk. 

"Hello?"

"Hello, nigga who's this?" Von furrows his brows. Voice sounds familiar for some reason, whole time. 

Kentrell scrunches his nose. "Slime, yo bitch ass woke meh up! Don't eve get da shit twisted, on slime!"