9: On Sight

At The Studio

Durk

To summarize how life has been going for him since... Kentrell woke up the morning after their encounter and chose violence? Poorly. Very poorly. India didn't even call to cuss him out this time, she just straight up fucking blocked him and when he called her mother to inquire about at least seeing his girls.. yeah, that's not going to be happening for a while. But of course, India is demanding that the money he owes for raising Willow and helping to raise Skylar be deposited into their joint bank account on time- or else he might not see them for Halloween. 

Meanwhile, his sister didn't just call to cuss him out, she showed up unannounced to slap him so hard across the face that he forgot momentarily that she was a woman and punched her. That when about as well as you might think. Grandmama didn't raise a bitch so after he hit her back it was all on and she doesn't fight fair there. She was fucking throwing shit at him, breaking shit in the process, and hitting him with whatever she could get her hands on. Finally, Durk managed to grab her from behind and wrestle her down to the ground long enough for her to calm down. She did warn him that DThang would be hearing about this, but considering how much damage she did to not only him but his house... she must have felt guilty because he didn't get a call, text, or a visit from him. When he called Von to ask for some help, Von offered to call Kayla and sic her on his sister. As much as Durk would love to say he took the high road and said no... he knew that Kayla's hands were somewhat legendary and since he really couldn't beat her ass like he used to when they were kids... Kayla may or may not have gotten fifteen thousand for beating his sister's ass one good time. Thankfully he has Von for a brother so when Durk got that call from the hospital the next day, his sister didn't know who had done it or what happened. 

Tsk. Tough luck.

Worse still, after the initial round of angry Instagram posts and Twitter rants, the little bitch just kept fucking doing it... for three days! He went as far as to threaten to send Lul Timm to his doorstep. So, finally, Durk had to jump on Instagram and respond real quick. His threats were the usual, lots of Chicago style cursing, mocking, laughter, name calling. He did tell Kentrell to keep India's name out of his mouth, again, and continued with at least he has good taste in bitches. He wouldn't fuck any of Kentrell's baby mamas if their lives depended on it but he saw that cousin Kentrell used to fuck and almost got pregnant back in the day and he wants her number. "Yo ass couldn't get ha fine ass pregnant but that don't mean I won't." Followed that up by letting him know it would be best not to speak on his sister and for him to tell his sister to stop sliding in his DMs; that he only likes fine ass bitches. "That little bitch so damn ugly when I saw her picture ma dick tried to crawl inside me for safety." He also asked him shouldn't he be busy checking on Quando considering he lost his cousin around this time of the year, "Yeah... wonder how tha case goin' on that. Heard they ain't got enough evidence. Tough." For fun, he also asked him if he's grinded on any more niggas lately or had they all gotten tired of his toxic ass. "Nigga gay as hell. How you gon let another nigga pour anythang down yo throat and turn yaself round and still say you fuckin' street? Huh? Nigga- back home in da nawf it must be nunthang. Cause in Englewood that don't fly too well. Guess you and Quando both like to bend." Why did he even bring Quando into it? He doesn't know. 

Well.. that was gasoline and before Kentrell was just a mere candle flicker. After that? Kentrell turned into a roaring inferno. This nigga somehow managed to uncover shit Durk did from WAY WAY back in the day. He started mentioning some of Durk's fallen homies that the other rapper had never even referenced in songs or interviews. Durk was so fucking bewildered he couldn't even respond. He had no idea how Kentrell managed to dig up so much on him. He even checked online and he couldn't even find the shit that Kentrell knew on any rap blog he checked. He started talking about crimes and shit Durk did as a teenager- that should have been sealed because he was only a minor when it happened.