18: Love And Basketball

Meanwhile in Atlanta

Von

A permanent scowl stretched upon his face. In disgust, he huffs and turns to walk off the court towards the bench for a drink from his bottle. 

"What?" His evil twin roars behind him, laughing his ass off at the fact that he has managed to piss Von off so royally and thoroughly without really having to try. "What's ta you, folks? You actin' goofy fa real." He breathes, big smile on his face making it hard for his words to sound sincere in the slightest. "'m just jokin' witcho uptight ass."

Von pulls the bottle away from his lips. Some of the water drips out from the corners of his mouth but he doesn't bother to wipe the droplets away, instead, he lets them roll down his jawline and drip from his chin. Turning, he folds his arms across his chest. Durk looks so fucking stupid right now. "Imma goofy? Nigga 'm fye. Yo sixty third lookin' ass is tha damn goofy, goofy!" 

Durk smirks, Von looks so damn serious right now he can't help but laugh. The world might think Dayvon is scary as hell when he's mad but he never will. He knows Von will never hurt him for one, and for two when that nigga is mad he looks just about as sexy as hell. He pushes the tip of his tongue past his lips and then pulls his bottom lip inside his mouth along with it. His teeth sink into his bottom lip. He just can't fucking help it. Life isn't fucking fair, man. Durk hasn't had sexy in over a week and there Von is looking sexy for no damn reason. "Ain't ma fault yo ass sa moody. What? Melly ain't give you no dick or sum?" He rolls his eyes, if he sounds jealous it's because he was. Melly is a fucking goofy, why he picked that nigga over him- well he was with India at the time... No, no, scratch that. Why he picked that nigga over him he will never understand. Is it the craziness that attracts him? Cause if it is, hell, he can be fucking crazy too. Von has the worst possible taste in mates. For needed proof look no further than to the tooth fairy herself. 

Von scowls more at the mention of Jamell's name. His eyes darken and turn into dangerous slits. "Whateva nigga. Is we finna play or is yo ass just gon stand there wit tha ball and bitch? Cause if I wanted to be wit uh bitch tonight I woulda visited ya sista."

Durk grins slowly, his eyes widening. "Oh.. it's like that?" Trouble in paradise? Shit, why doesn't Von ever tell him about the shit he's on? Will definitely be prying for details later. Maybe roll a few blunts and have some alcohol on standby cause look- if Von needs a rebound? Shit, look no further baby. Durk will definitely lay down some of that act right, get right, stay right, be right. "Ma bad, shit. Yeen be tellin' uh nigga nun, how was I to know he tweakin' again?" He asks, throwing the ball against the court and watching Von run up to catch it. "On foe'nem that nigga stay tweakin'. Whole time, what you seein' in folks?" That you ain't seeing in me. I got yo bad little ass outta jail, signed you to a deal, and helped you blow up overnight. Whole time, shoulda been on some 'what that mouth do' shit. 

Von grumbles under his breath and just focuses on dribbling the ball. He doesn't want to tell Durk anything... mostly because Durk is right. Jamell does tweak sometimes but usually for good reasons. Durk never sees it like that though. He's been trying to persuade him for years to leave Jamell. But that's kinda impossible to do considering they aren't even dating. Yet. Yet? Yet... Honestly, half the time he doesn't even know what he sees in Jamell. What with his goofy ass personality and his multiple personalities and on gang, at some angles he looks like he could be a stand in character for that show, Bob's Burgers. Cause you know the characters have a really fucked up chin to neck ratio? With a big ass forehead and dumbass facial expressions. But he loves him. And Von knows he loves him back, no questions about it. 

"Listen, all 'm sayin' is you could do betta. Plenty uh fish outchea, nigga. Go get you uh bitch or uh nigga who's gon treat you right an-"

"Sorry, lil folks. But I can't be takin' relationship advice from uh nigga who fumbled his fiancee and begged hea and pleaded and cried until she took him back... only ta fuckin' do it again. And again. And again. Until she had enough and decided she didn't need his sorry ass anymore." Von caught the ball in his hands and looks up at him. "Think she moved on from your sorry ass yet? Or do I needa pull out ma phone sa I can take uh shot of yo ass mopin' on tha damn court? Actin' like that emo little nigga, Jarrad. On sum 'must be nice' shit. Must be nice ta be engaged. Must be nice."