6: Hidden Witness

After The Club

Kentrell

Rolling his hazel eyes as he again shakes his head no and makes his way closer to his vehicle. Or rather, tries too. Tyquian interrupts his movements by running out in front of him; his rough hands grabbing him by the shoulders.

"C'mon, mane! Please!? What's ta you? Dey both fine sa Ion be knowin' why you tweakin', slime!" Tyquian hisses in a hushed voice as so that hopefully the two young women in question wouldn't overhear him. See, he meant two fine ass women in the club and one of them actually gave him the time of day, for some reason. Apparently, they both recognized him due to his rap career but only one was excited to have a chance with him. No problem, he said with a shrug, because his friend Kentrell was also here. While the other young woman didn't know YoungBoy by his real name, once Tyquian uttered his rap alias she was head over heels immediately. That really should have been that, each should be headed for either one of their mansions with a fine bitch to spend the night with and maybe even link up again with in the future. Kentrell should be being kissed and rubbed on and thanking Tyquian for giving him the hook up on such a sexy shawty. But instead, Mr. Buzzkill decided that tonight of all nights he would grow some morals and turned down the offer. Well naturally, that really upset the girl and her friend was quick to tell Tyquian that if Kentrell wouldn't agree to entertain her friend she wouldn't be entertaining him either.

Now here we are, all caught up to the present where Kentrell is trying to just make it back to his vehicle so he can go home and Tyquian is pleading with him to throw away his morals for one more night and just have sex with her. "Cuh honestly, you actin' like she ugly or sum."

Kentrell flicks out his tongue to swipe it across his lips, leaving behind a faint trail of saliva as looks over his shoulder at the girl in question. She grins and waves but he can still see the hurt and look of rejection and faint embarrassment in her eyes. Poor doll, she wasn't bad looking either, and honestly, if she had just approached him last night he would have been all over that like white on rice. Unfortunately, though, she didn't, and right now he couldn't see himself being with anyone who didn't have blond dreads, or doe eyes, and wasn't covered in tattoos. He looks over at Tyquian again with emotionless eyes and shrugs his shoulders. "Sorry mane, I just don't want ha. Ask Joe or Ben."

Tyquian arches a brow and leans in close to his friend's face, searching his eyes for any sign of highness or drunkenness without success. In truth, Kentrell had only smoked two blunts. He was slightly more buzzed to be labeled as buzzed but he wasn't high enough to be called high either; a happy in between. "She don't want Joe or Ben! She don't want nun but yo real ungrateful tweakin' ass! Nah c'mon, mane! You be owin' meh fa all dem times you took da fine shawty and left meh wit ha friend who be lookin' like Godzilla had sex with Donkey Kong and she was dey granddaughter. Sumtimes it was all uh nigga could do ta not burst out cryin' dat moment she took ha shirt off!" Tyquian shutters as unpleasant imagery flashes in his head again. "Sa.. sa.. sa ugly."

Kentrell rolls his eyes and frees himself from Tyquian's grip. "Sucks ta be you, I guess. Why not handle dem both?"

"She don't want meh! You don't dink I already tried dat!?" Tyquian growls under his breath before turning back to the girls to smile, wave, and give them the thumbs up. To which they reacted by squealing, bouncing up and down on their toes, and grabbing each other's arms in excitement. "Say, ain't you like not had uh bahbeh dis year? Awe.. ain't bahbeh be sa damn cute?"

Kentrell moves around him and once again starts to walk off; faster this time as Tyquian not being able to take no for an answer was slowly starting to piss him off. "'m not uh damn sex toy, Tyquian! I got feelin's 'n' shit! Ain't tell you ta fuck not naw uh dem bitches. You coulda said no or simply not put yo dick in 'em! Dat shit ain't on meh, ain't got fuck ta do wit it! Sa sarry you ain't pullin' dat tanight, I guess. But, dat ain't got shit ta do wimme eithea, on slime. Answer is no. She fine but she ain't da one I be wantin'." He shakes his head no.