16: Vengeful Plans

Meanwhile

Nardo

His tongue snakes out of his mouth momentarily to lick over his dry lips. Every few minutes he finds himself nervously scanning the room then immediately scolding himself for it. Damn Jamell, his crazy ass has really gotten into his head. He doesn't even know why the latter is trying to become intertwined with what he's doing- shouldn't he be busy making sure Von doesn't turn into Grandson or something?

"Wick-" the gruff voice hisses again, "nigga, tha fuck you on?"

Nardo almost jumps out of his skin, "What, slime?" He nervously plays his fear off. "Fuck you screamin' ma shit fo'?"

"Cuh yo ass apparently deaf or sum." Scotty shakes his head, leaning back against the leather cushion of the couch. 

Turning his head, Nardo silently watches his movements. It's clear he's missed something as he has no idea what's going on. Another man walks into view, in one hand he's carrying a gun while the other is busy adjusting the black bandana over his nose and mouth. 

"Fuck's wrong witcho ugly self?" He cackles, reaching out to playfully smack Nardo on the shoulder before sitting down across from him; right beside Scotty. "Fuck's wit you too, jit?"

Scotty groans, sitting up again and resting his elbows on his thighs. "'m coolin' what you betta do is check in witcha baow." His deep voice rasps, eyes shooting daggers right at Nardo.

Oh. 

A confident chuckle as a smirk crosses his face, "My bad, Scott. I was too busy thinkin' 'bout how bad yo mama look nah since she got her BBL."

A sudden lunge forward, "Nigga what did you ju-"

Yet Tony's arm shoots out to hold Scotty back. "Chill, nigga."

"What?! He jus-"

"Ion care." Tony licks his lips with a weak shrug. "I said chill."

With a huff, nestling himself back down into the thick cushions. "Whatever. Y'all both trippin'." 

Tony shakes his head weakly, turning his attention to Nardo. "Well?" He asks, pulling the mask down so that the fabric pools around his neck. "What do you think?"

What does he think of what? Nardo just looks at his friend, as clueless as ever. 

Tony sighs, glaring at Scotty out of the corners of his eyes before shaking his head again. Not hard to gather what was going through his head. Saying nothing, just focusing on Nardo again while beside him Scotty pulls out his phone to scroll through TikTok; clearly over this entire situation. 

"Rememba T-Dawg?" Tony starts, pausing to wait for an answer. After watching his head nod he continues, "Well, rememba how we was lookin' fa tha niggas who did it?" The 'it' he refers to is of course T-Dawg's vicious murder that occurred while his children were hiding for their lives in a closet feet from their father. A real grimy thing to do. Tony's been hot on that nigga's trail for months but he could never quite put a name to it.

Until now.

With a cool smirk that perfectly matched the ice in his hazy hazel eyes, "Tha hit was set up by Quontavius's crew, iight? But see, I gotta plan. Quontavius has a little sister named Sierra. And Sierra loves rappas, iight? That's where you come in. You gon woo that ugly lul bitch and when she invites you into they home, you gonna pop ha and then pop Quon. Questions?"

Only one really comes to mind, "How old is Sierra?"

Tony groans, rolling his eyes. "Nigga does it fa real really matta when you gon blow ha brains out regardless?"