{okay}5

his hands found its way to the hem of my shirt and pulled it off. i immediately felt self conscious. maybe i didn't think this through. he kissed my chest before looking up at me he brought his face close to mine and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "we can stop if you want." he said as his hand traveled to the button of my jeans undoing them whilst simultaneously kissing my cheeks. before i could respond his fingertips were tracing the hem of my underwear.

it somehow warmed my heart that he kept asking if i was okay. "don't stop." i replied looking into his brown eyes. he flashed a smile before kissing my cleavage. his hands found its way behind me u clasping my bra. he guided my bra off of me and tossed it somewhere in the room. he planted gentle kissing on my boobs and took my right nipple into his mouth. i sigh of pleasure escaped my mouth. he trailed kisses down my stomach before he met my waist. he pulled my jeans off leaving me in just my underwear. his hand slipped into my underwear rubbing my clit in gentle circles. "mmmm." i hummed. he returned to kiss my neck. i became wetter by the second. "you're so wet sweetheart......" he mumbled in my ear turning me on even more. he arose and pulled my underwear off leaving me bare infront of him. i was nervous. but all my nerves slipped away when he placed his lips onto my clit.

"ohh..." i sighed as he swirled his tongue in all the right spots. i found myself grabbing onto his hair. his hands wrapped around my thighs as he filled me with pleasure. "oh my god...." i whined as i felt an orgasm approaching. before i could release he stopped. i looked at him in utter shock and anger. "don't worry sweetheart, i'll make you cum." he assured with a smug smile whilst cupping my cheek. he pulled his boxers off, and he tore the condom wrapper with his teeth. "are you ready?" he asked looking at me. i nodded eager to feel him inside me. he rubbed his tip up and down my slit causing me to whine. he edged inside me slowly. my eyes shut in pain. maybe he won't notice. "are you okay? we can stop." he spoke with a hint of concern which shocked me.

"i'm okay.....keep going...." i assured. he kissed my lips to distract me from the pain. he began moving at a very slow pace. i let out a hum of pleasure. he took that as his cue to speed up.

he began picking up his pace. waves of pleasure overcame me. "oh my god...." i moaned as i threw my head back. i dug my nails into his back as i moaned. "oh fuck..." he groaned into my neck before grabbing onto the headboard of the bed for balance. i felt him twitch inside me. suddenly i felt his fingers rubbing my clit whilst thrusting into me, making me go almost feral. "fuck...." i bit my lip. it felt so good. he felt so good. "fuck sweetheart, you're gonna make me cum...." he announced. "oh god me too...." i said almost in a whine. he kept his steady pace rubbing my clit faster. "oh god i'm cumming...." i announced arching my back. "fuck me too...." he spoke, shutting his eyes. i felt a pool of warmth release. after a few sloppy thrusts he came. i was breathless. so was he. he kissed my lips again before plopping next to me. he discarded of the condom and looked at me. "you okay?" he asked.