{buddies}20

y/n pov:

blood rushes to my cheeks. "you have got to stop bringing that up." i muttered. "what? that we had sex?" he asked. "shhhhhh...." i shushed him. "oh, you don't want people knowing we fucked." he sat back in his chair. "it's just.....ugh shut up." i looked away. he laughed at my reaction. "why? we are fuck buddies aren't we?" he looked at my eyes then my lips. i rolled my eyes. a moment of silence passed "listen....." he trailed off. i glanced at him fiddling with his fingers. "you remember a couple weeks ago....when you met my mom...." he said. "mhm." i nodded. "well....i have another favor...." he asked. "can you just pretend to be my girlfriend for a month or two." he asked. my eyes widened. "what?" i questioned. "i know i know it's a lot to ask. but i really really need your help." he looked at me with pleading eyes. before i could speak, "you don't have to answer now." he said before picking up my phone. "just text me, when you decide." he handed me my phone before getting up and leaving. what the fuck just happened.

later that day i was at home explaining to Jieun my situation. "i mean it's no hard just pretending, and it would only be for his mom." she spoke. "i know but....i don't know...." i huffed. "would you do it? if this were you?" i asked her. "for taehyung? i would in a heartbeat." she giggled. "ugh you're no help when you're in love." i sighed. "i mean don't forget about all the times he pretended to not know you at school." she said. "you're right, but today he sat with me at the library." i said. "you're right. it's totally your decision at this point Y/n..." she replied touching my shoulder.

a few days passed and i haven't replied Jungkook. why was i thinking so long and hard about this. i should just say no. i was walking to the restaurant to meet with jieun for dinner tonight. i had to stay at school late because my mid term ended at 7pm.

i was strolling through the night thinking about Jungkook. "ugh i hate this." i muttered to myself. "hate what?" i heard a too familiar voice. "are you following me now?" i asked him. "no i'm meeting with someone." Kai sassed. "look, i'm sorry Y/n, i want you back." he started. "i'm not doing this tonight kai." i began walking faster. the restaurant was right ahead. thank god. "come on Y/n. Please." he begged grabbing my arm making me stop. "would you quit doing that. let go of me." i tried pulling my arm away. "why won't you take me back? i said i was sorry. is it because of that other guy?" he asked tightening his grip. "let go Kai." i gritted my teeth.

"so it is about him?" he scoffed. "you fuck him? is that why?" he asked pulling me closer to him. "fuck off." i almost spat in his face. suddenly he grabbed me and pulled me jamming me up against the wall of the alley. "kai!" i almost screamed. "get off me you asshole!" i tried pushing him off me. "if i can't have you then i'll take you." he smirked at me.