{pregnant}69

"oh my boys, all grown up." she smiled. jungkook, only you left to get married." she grinned from ear to ear. "hopefully soon." his mother mumbled with a grin making my eyes grow wide and plaster a forced smile. jungkook almost spit his drink out.

jungkook and i loved each other. but we haven't talked about the future. and it was killing me. i want a future with Jungkook. i do want to marry him. and have babies with him. i glanced over at Chaeyong and Junghyun. i want my life to be like theirs. but with Jungkook in london. and me in korea. i'm not sure that will work out. no matter how badly i want it to.

the night came to an end and chaeyong and i were chatting as we walked to the cars. "have you told him?" i asked. "not yet, i wanted to be alone with him when i did." she smiled. "that's a good idea." i nudged her shoulder. "im so happy for you." i looked at her. "im happy too." she replied. "and i hope Junghyun will be too." she added looking down. "he will. you both love each other. he will be." i assured her.

the drive home was so silent, which was odd for us. we are both chatty. but Jungkook seemed so quiet tonight. we made it home and he parked the car. "jungkook?" i called to him as we got out of the car. "yes sweetheart? are you feeling okay?" he asked again for the 3rd time as he placed his jacket over my shoulders. "i'm fine babe, why do you keep asking me that?" i questioned as we held hands walking up the front steps. "no reason...." he rubbed his nape. "tell me." i stopped and looked at him. he sighed nervously.

"a-are you p-pregnant?" he asked cautiously. "what?" i almost laughed. "i saw it. you bought a test today, and then you said your period never came." he explained. i shut my eyes with a smile. "because if you are then, and you want to keep the baby, i'm fine with that. you can tell me" he placed his palm on his chest. "don't worry. we can handle it." he rambled. "and i'll live in korea, with you both so we won't have to be apart. and i'll be a good father i promise." i trailed off. i couldn't help but smile. this conversation made me so emotional. i wasn't sure why. i just wrapped my arms around his shoulders hugging him. he embraced me cautiously.

"am i hugging two people right now?" he asked. "i'm not pregnant jungkook." i pulled away to look at him. "you're not?" he asked. "i'm not." i answered. "chaeyong is pregnant." i explained. "she's going to tell junghyun tonight, the test was for her." i added. "but there were two-" i cut him off. "i did take one because she asked me to, but it was negative." i said. "oh....." he replied softly.

"are you disappointed?" i asked trying to read his reaction. he shook his head no. " i want to have babies with you, but when we're ready.....and married......." he responded. "you do?" i asked. "of course i do, i love you. and i want to have a mini you one day." he smiled. "i love you Jungkook." i looked at him with my watery eyes. "why are you crying?" he cupped my cheeks. "i don't know...." i looked down in embarrassment. why was i crying.