{spill}59

"good." i smiled. "i only love your touch baby." he leaned to my level and kissed my cheek. "matter of fact i'm so deprived of it." he kissed my face again. "jungkook, we had sex two weeks ago." i rolled my eyes. "that was forever." he huffed. just then jieun and Taheyung returned. her lipstick was smudged and his hair was all messy. it was pretty obvious why they were missing for over 30 minutes. i couldn't help but shoot her a teasing look. "don't look at me like that, i never judged when you were fucking Jungkook every week." she teased.

"you what?" jimin suddenly asked. i froze. "what did she just say?" yuna asked almost fuming. "jimin...." jungkook almost stuttered. jimin scoffed and walked away. jungkook quickly followed him. "im so sorry i-" jieun quickly apologized. "it's okay don't worry..." i held her hand. just then i gasped when Yuna spilled her red wine all over my dress. "oh no....Y/n....im so sorry." she fake pouted. "i didn't mean to spill." she spoke.

jungkook pov:

"jimin!" i called out to him. he finally stopped walking when we reached the foyer. he spun around and punched me in the face. "okay....i deserved that...." i spoke collecting myself. "you knew i liked her." he spoke. "and you having sex with her?" he asked. "all this time you were fucking!" he scoffed. "it happened once and i didn't even know it was her until you told me." i tried to defend myself but i was in the wrong. "at the fair you told me you were with her. did you....." he trailed off. "we did...." i looked down. "im sorry. i didn't know it would have needed this way." i said.  "i didn't know i'd love her this much." i looked at him.

"what about yuna?" i asked. "she doesn't care about me nor do i care about her. i just brought her so i won't be alone." he rolled his eyes. "so you still like y/n." i spoke. "i do." he added. "i'm sorry, Jimin. i should have told you i just...." i shook my head. "i'm sorry." i said again. just then my phone rang. i looked at the caller ID. "sweetheart?" i answered. "babe i need to go home, so Taheyung is going to drive me." she spoke. "why? wait there i'm coming." i hung up and ran back inside. jimin was my best friend. y/n.....is the love of my life.

y/n pov:

i didn't want him to worry about me. but i could already see him sifting through the crowd. "what happened?" he asked. "i'm sorry It was an accident-" yuna spoke but was cut off. "first off, get the fuck away my girl. secondly get lost." he argued before turning to me. "here." he took off his jacket. and threw it over my shoulders. "babe, i can go home with Taheyung it's fine." i said. "i'll take you," he added. "but-" before i could finish my sentence he held my hand taking me away from the crowd.