{slip}30

jungkook took my hand. "what are you doing?" i asked. "dancing. let's go." he spoke bluntly. "but-" before i could finish my sentence he pulled me to my feet. i did not wear dancing shoes. "jungkook i'm going to trip." i spoke as he held my waist and my hands on his shoulders. "don't worry, i got you sweetheart." he winked. we swayed to the beautiful music. i secretly enjoyed it. his eyes were so beautiful. a warm brown color. i was almost lost in them when he spun me. making me hit hard chest almost stumbling. "careful." he whispered. "t-thanks...." i replied looking up at him. just then he cupped my cheek before pressing his lips against mine. a soft sweet kiss. my heart was beating so fast.

the night ended and his family was staying at the vineyard inn but we headed back home. "did you have fun?" he asked. "i did. it was a really nice party." i replied swinging our interlocked hands. he opens the door for me as usual and i got into the car. "god i can't wait to get out of these shoes." i undid them as we drove.

about a half hour away from home i got a phone call. "hey mommy." i smiled. i haven't spoken. to her all week. "what?" i coding belive what i was hearing. "you're in the hospital?" i asked in full panic mode. jungkook looked at me with concern. "i'm on my way." i hung up. "jungkook i-" he cut me off. "which hospital?" he asked.

we finally made it and i raced to the receptionist. "my mom Kim Hwa Young." i suddenly spotted my dad. "dad...." i raced to him and he hugged me. "is she okay?" i asked. "she's fine, just a broken hip." he said. "how did this happen?" i asked. "she slipped and fell on the porch steps," he said. "she's in her room asleep. she should be up in a while." he informed. i sighed in relief. o felt a touch on my shoulder. "is she okay?" he asked. "mhm...she's resting," i said. i was so thankful that i was almost crying. i don't know why i was crying. i didn't know if it was the fear, or the relief. i felt embarrassed crying infront of him so many times.

suddenly he wrapped his arms around me embracing me. "it's okay...." he rubbed my head gently. "i'm so sorry...." i collected myself. "i just...." i looked down. "i know....." he replied looking at me cupping my cheek. running this thumb across my cheek wiping my lingering tears.

suddenly his eyes wavered and dropped his hand instantly. i turned around to see my dad glaring at him. "is he the bastard that cheated?" my dad whisper shouted. "what no no no," i spoke quickly. "this is Jungkook, my....friend..." i held his hand. "i see." my dad looked at him with a stern gaze.

we were now waiting outside my mom's room. "you can go home if you like, i'll be okay."