{angel}34

"careful sweetheart." his voice spoke softly. "thanks." i looked at him with a smile.

the day of Jimin's party rolled around. "what do you think?"i exited the bathroom in my white outfit with my tiny pair of wings. "it's a bit slutty don't you think?" Jungkook spoke sitting on my couch. jimin's party was á halloween themed party, for spooky season. "what? i think it's slutty enough." i smiled. "i'm a cute slutty angel." i spun around in my living room. "the word slutty and angel shouldn't be in the same sentence." he chuckled. he was right. it was a bit revealing. "what are you even supposed to be, yourself?" i raised a brow at his all black outfit. "you flatter me sweetheart, i'm a devil." he pulled out little red horn headband and put it on his head and walked to where i was standing . as he flexed his muscles behind me and i gazed at him in the mirror.

"you're so cocky." i teased. "if you wear this you might just get some cock tonight." he grabbed my ass. i spun around making me let go. "i'm not going to give in so easily." i raised a brow. his hands slid to my waist, then back to my ass. he squeezed it slightly smugly smiling at me. "you will soon sweetheart, only so long you can go without being touched...." he whispered into my ear. "you have a lot of confidence that is just beg you to fuck me." i placed my hands on his chest. "but it won't work." i smiled pulling away before he slapped my ass as i walked.

and right in time because jieun came out into the living room. "okay i'm ready." she announced. she was a fairy. she looked so pretty. "ahhh you look so good!" i squealed. "so do you'd i love this outfit." she cheered. "are we all ready?" jungkook picked up his car keys. "mhm, lemme just get my-" he cut me off. "lipgloss?" he held it in his hands. "thanks!" i took it and put it in my purse.

the part was pretty big. jimin was relatively popular. jieun was riding with us since taheyung was helping jimin set up. so jungkook just picked us up. we made it to the party and it was already so packed with people. i entered and the nose was filled with the scent of beer and smoke. "want something to drink sweetheart?" Jungkook asked touching my hand. "i'll take a soda for now." i replied. we made it to the kitchen but i only then realized we were holding hands. "y/n!" i heard Jimin call. i dropped Jungkook's hand immediately. "hey. happy birthday." i smiled. "want some?" he offered me a sip of his drink. "no i'm okay." i smiled. "she doesn't drink alcohol." jungkook spoke up handing me my soda.

"oh...." jimin nodded. "im just a huge lightweight." i explained. jimin and i continued to hang out. but i felt guilty. because i was feeling nothing. not even a single spark. blush. or butterfly. "i'll be back okay." he spoke before leaving me on the couch. this was the 10th time he left me. and we've only been hanging out for an hour. maybe i'm thinking too much of it.