{long story}25

"did you two just have sex?" she asked alarmed. "what? why would you think that?" i guiltily spoke. "we didn't technically have sex....." i looked away. "y/n, im all for you being sexually active, it's just, he can't be trusted." she looked at me. "i know......" i looked down. "i won't do it again." i said. "you said that the last 3 times" she warned. "you agreed?" she asked looking at our contract. "it was the least i could do, he helped me with the kai situation." i said. "you're right. just don't get too caught up." she warned again. "i won't, promise." i assured her. secretly assuring myself.

a few weeks passed and this weekend was a dinner with  Jungkook's parents. i felt a little guilty lying to them. but he needs my help. after all he helped me. i was walking to class on friday when jimin stopped me. "hey Y/n....can we talk." he rubbed his nape. "sure." i replied. "i'm sorry about the fair, something came up, i should've texted you about it, it was shitty of me." he apologized. "i want to make it up to you." he said. "are you free later?" he asked. "oh, i am." i replied.

jungkook wouldn't mind. it's not like im going to have sex with jimin anyway. besides what Jungkook and i are doing is fake. right.

jimin invited me for ice cream tonight. "you look so pretty." he smiled as we ate our ice cream strolling in the park. "oh...thanks." i smiled. "so, the other day, when we were all supposed to hang out, what happened?" he asked. that was the day kai attacked me. "uhh, it's a, long story." i brushed it off. "it's okay if you don't want to talk about it. it's just you seemed pretty upset." he looked at me. "i'm okay, don't worry." i assured him. "okay..." he looked at me. his eyes wavered from my lips to my eyes. was he going to kiss me? why did i want to pull away. just then before he could close the gap my phone rang.

"oh my god i'm so sorry." i apologized. "it's okay you can get it." he replied. i took a few steps back. i opened my bag and fished it out only to see Jungkook's name. "hello?" i answered annoyed. "where the fuck are you." he asked. "i'm out where the fuck are you." i sassed. "out where?" he asked. "at the park." i replied. "the park? why? this late?" he bombarded me with questions. "why are you asking me all this?" i asked. "you were supposed to come over for the high remember?" he said. oh shoot i completely forgot that i was supposed to sleep at jungkook's tonight before the dinner tomorrow. "oh no i'm so sorry. i forgot." i apologized. "i'm coming to get you." he spoke. "what?" i asked. "i'm close i'll just pick you up." he spoke before hanging up. "ughhhh." i groaned.

"everything okay?" jimin read my annoyed expression. "i have to go. i'm so so so so sorry." i said. "already? why?" he asked. "i-" before i could answer Jungkook's car appeared. he got out and opened the door for me "get in." he ordered.