{after}46

i heard tearing and before i knew it the condom was already on his length. "are you ready?" he asked. "mhm..." i nodded impatiently. "ohhh..." i sighed as he pushed into me instantly moving in and out. "oh fuck..." he grunted into my ear.

"oh my god..." he quickened his pace giving me pure ecstasy. my eyes almost rolled back at the feeling of him in me. suddenly he hit my gspot making me jolt up and grab his biceps. "jungkook...." i had no other words besides his name. "fuck sweetheart...." he moaned in his deep voice that turned me on further. he began going slower and deeper making me grip the sheets. his lips kissed my nipples gently before returning to my cheeks.

he reached for the headboard for stability as he thrusted deep into me. i felt the knot build in my stomach as the bed shook. i was so close. "jungkook i'm gonna cum...." i whined as he kept his steady movements. "fuck me too sweetheart." he announced. i felt the tension build before i came on his cock with a breathy moan. seconds after he released.

he leaned down and kissed me softly. i was completely out of breath and tired as hell. "that was amazing...." he kissed my cheeks. "it was..." i breathed. "i should go pee..." i spoke before trying to get up. "let me help you...." he offered before scooping me into his arms. "i'm okay you know." i said. "i know." he smiled. he set me down in the bathroom. "don't look." i ordered. "i'm not. eyes closed." he replied with his eyes shut.

i finished up and he picked me up again. i didn't bother to protest this time. he set me on the bed and gathered my clothes. he was such a gentleman. when i first met him he never had aftercare. we'd fuck and leave. now he's so gentle with me. maybe he likes me too. maybe my feelings weren't unrequited. he guided my underwear onto me and then my dress. i waited patiently as he laced my dress up

"all done." he spoke. i spun around and did his buttons on his shirt. he put on his jacket. i glanced in the mirror fixing my hair. "okay do i look okay? or do i look like i just had sex?" i asked. "you look amazing, don't worry." he assured. "ready?" he asked. "mhm." i took his hand into mine shocking him. "wait." i stopped him. "lipgloss." i wiped the lipgloss stain on his cheek with my hand. "there, perfect." i smiled at him. god i was so in love with him. too much for me to handle all at once. when this wedding is over. i know i'll be shattered. maybe i should end things now. save myself the pain.

but as we walked hand in hand. i rather have happiness with him now than cut it short. i love him. too much to leave him now. after the party we were driving home. his hand never leaving my thigh. how was i supposed to tell him i'm in love with him