{hard}17

i codisk t help but him in satisfaction. his hands moved from my butt to my leggings and pulled them off of me. god he was so good. his hand slid into my underwear rubbing in circles. "you're always so wet for me sweetheart......." he whispered into my ear turning me on even more. he pulled my sweater off and unclasped my bra. he slid my underwear off and tossed it somewhere in the bathroom. i couldn't. believe i was fully naked infront of him again. i fiddled with the button of his jeans and unzipped his pants. his bulge was already so big.

"you're so hard...." i couldn't help but comment on how big he was today. he just grinned before reaching in the vanity drawer for a condom. he peeled his boxers down and tore the wrapper of the condom with his teeth before sliding it on. "are you ready?" he asked. it melted my heart that he always asked. "mhm..." i nodded.

he spat on his hand and rubbed it over his tip.he spread my legs wide before he rubbed his tip up and down my wet slit. "oh fuck...." i threw my head back in pleasure. i loved when he did that. he slowly pushed inside me. "fuck....." he groaned in my ear. his hand clasped around my thighs spreading me wide. i felt so dirty. but i loved every moment of it.

he began moving at a steady pace making me a moaning mess. "oh my god....." i breathed trying to stay upright, as he thrusted into me. he kissed my lips again still keeping a steady pace. he trailed kisses to my boobs before retiring to plant kisses on my face. i shut my eyes in bite bliss as he picked up his pace. "jungkook...." i whispered in his ear wrapping my right arm around his neck.

"fuck sweetheart...." he grunted in my ear. he began moving quicker sending me over the edge. "jungkook i'm gonna cum......" i announced in a breathing voice. "fuck fuck...." he moaned before rubbing my clit. before i knew it i came. after two sloppy thrusts so did he. i was panting and fell onto his chest. i could hear his heart racing.

his hands were on my waist and my head against his chest. i arose to look at him. i tried to jump down from the vanity but he to my surprise he lifted me off. silence filled the room. "you can shower.....if you want....." he offered. "there's towels overs here, he pointing to the linen closet. "thanks...." i avoided eye contact.

i showered and cleaned up before changing into my jeans and his sweatshirt. i exited the bathroom to see him sitting on the bed in a pair of grey sweats and a black tee. his muscles bulged perfectly in it. ugh shut up y/n. this wasn't supposed to happen again.

i sighed. "i should go." i spoke up. "oh....yeah uh sure...." he spoke. "thanks for the shirt...." . we headed downstairs but suddenly we were stopped in our tracks. "jungkook!!" the woman squealed. "mom?" he questioned