{mom}18

mom? this was his mom? "what are you doing here?" he questioned in confusion. i just stood there awkwardly. "i wanted to surprise you!" she squealed. she seemed to nice. the opposite of Jungkook's.

"is this her!" his mom squealed. i furrowed my brows in confusion. i glanced at Jungkook who's face ran pale. huh? what the hell is going on. "excuse me-"i was cut off. "yes. this Y/n....my girlfriend." he took my hand into his. the fuck?

i looked at our hands then at him. he looked at me with a pleading look. "she was just leaving." he said. i couldn't process what was going on. "already? stay for dinner at least." she said. "i can make something quick." she smiled. she was so smiley.

"oh i really don't want to impose-" i spoke up. "you won't be , go sit down ." she pushed Jungkook and i in the direction of the living room.

when we were finally out of her sight. "what the fuck was that?" i asked. "i know i know i'm sorry. it's a long story." he sighed. i sat on the couch with my arms folded. "i didn't know she was gonna be here." he paced the living room. suddenly she appeared. "jungkook is she allergic to anything?" he whispered to her. "no, i'm not..." i smiled. she returned a warm smile before scurrying back to the kitchen.

she seems so sweet. jungkook looked stressed out. really stressed. "can i ask you for a favor." he asked. "uh...sure...." i replied. "can you just pretend we're in a relationship for tonight." he said. "what?" i asked in confusion. "just for one night, i really just need your help" he looked at me. "please..." he uttered. i mean he did help me out a lot. and he gave me his clothes, and jacket, and bought me marshmallows. what's one night. right?

"okay," i agreed. "thank you thank you." he said in relief. "dinner is ready!" i heard his mother call. i stood up and he took my hand into his. i wore a confused expression. "in a relationship remember." he lifted our hands up. "right..." i replied. we walked hand in hand to the dining room.

"come sit sit." she motioned me to shut down. she placed the pot in the middle of the table. we sat down. "please help yourselves." she offered me a bowl of rice. "how is it?" she asked. "it's really good." i replied with a smile. "im glad....eat up...." she grinned. i couldn't help but smile at her excitement. she seemed like such a sweetheart. i glanced over to Jungkook who was eating in silence. he seemed uneasy. i wasn't sure why. or why i had to pretend to be his girlfriend. why did i even agree to this. i shooed away my thoughts and continued eating.

"so y/n, Jungkook never tells me anything about you" she looked at me. "oh...." i nodded trying to find something that to say. "what major are you?" she asked. "oh i'm a physics major...." i replied. "really? so is Jungkook." she smiled. "how long have you two been together?" she asked. "3 months." he spoke for me.