{perfect}44

friday finally arrived and i was picking up Y/n from her home today. "hey." jieun opened the door. "ohhh, y/n did really good on your outfit." she said. "you think?" i spoke looking at the cream shirt with my grey suit. "she's just finishing up." she spoke. i sat on the breakfast stool awaiting her. i think i like this girl too much. way too much than i should. "okay, im ready." i heard her heels clicking on the floor as she walked out of her room putting on her lipgloss.

wow. she looked beautiful. she is beautiful. i don't think i could help myself anymore. i'm falling in love with her. and i don't know how to stop. "hello?" she waved her hand infront of my face. "oh, sorry." i was almost in awe of her.

"do i look okay? is the dress too much? i feel like i should've worn a different-" she rambled but i cut her off. "it's perfect.....you look perfect...." i spoke softly.

y/n pov:

"you look perfect." he shared a warm smile. "thank you..." i melted at his words. "okay i know this is pretend but you guys look too good to not have a photo taken." jieun spoke taking out her polaroid camera. he held me gently by my waist. "okay smile." jieun cheered. "ahhh so cute!" she squealed. "okay we're gonna be late..." i spoke before grabbing my purse. "ready?" he asked. "mhm." i nodded and we left.

we arrived at the venue. it was a pretty banquet hall. "ouuuu, fancy..." i said in awe at the beautiful vintage hall. "the wedding is gonna be here too." he spoke. "wooowwww, it's so pretty." i gazed. "you think?" he asked as we got out of the car.

"would you get married here?" he asked which took my by surprise. "maybe, but i wanna get married in á vineyard with pebbled roads and vintage cars, and a classic white dress." i spiraled. "with crisp air and spring breeze." i spoke. i looked at him only to see him staring at me. "what?" i asked. "nothing, i just love the way you think...." he smiled. i returned a warm smile. "ready?" he held out his hand. i nodded and slipped mine into his.

we found our seats and the evening began. "y/n! you look so beautiful!" his mother approached me. "thank you so do you." i smiled as i stood up and hugged her. she was so sweet. it broke my heart to lie to her. part of me wanted to deny my feelings for Jungkook. but i think i was in love with him. more than i could have ever described. but all this was fake. it was a part i played. i stared at him as he sat next to me. he was so handsome. he was so perfect to me. perfect in every way. "you okay sweetheart?" he asked. "mhm....." i nodded. "you just look so good." i replied.

"you falter me too much sweetheart." he smiled. "it's the truth." i replied touching his arm. i didn't know how badly i wanted him in that moment.