{whore}39

"oh, this is why you have no time for me?" she wore the most disgusted look. "because of this bitch" she looked at me up and down. i twisted my face at her words rolling my eyes. "you call her a bitch again and see what happens." jungkook almost gritted his teeth. "ugh!" she screamed. "shhh....this is a library." i smiled. she scoffed walking away.

"god i can't believe you had sex with her." i mentally gagged at the thought. "it was one time. and i didn't even finish." he rolled his eyes. i couldn't help but giggle. "the other day, you said i was the only person you had in your house......was that true?" i questioned. "mhm." he replied without hesitation. "so, that girl you-" he cut me off. "i've never had a girl in my house before, i've had sex, but never in my own accommodations." he explained. "my house is a safe space. for my family and me." he said. "that's why i never bring girls to my house." he sat back in his chair. "oh..." i nodded. "but you're different...." he smiled. "because, you're my fake girlfriend fuck buddy." he winked. "shut up." i giggled. "you know, you think i'm such a whore but you were the one who slept with me without even knowing my name." he sassed. "that was different." i huffed. "was it? because it seemed to me you wanted a quickie after you saw your asshole ex." he leaned back in his chair.

"so you did see him?" i mentally cringed. "mmhm." he nodded. "and i'm sure you were whoring it out at your old school." he continued writing. "no actually, i never had sex until i came here." i returned to writing as i realized what i just said. he stopped to look at me. "what." he was so shocked. i looked up.

"you were a virgin....that night you-" i cut him off. "yup, i was....was it obvious?" i tried to make a joke but he was just stunned. "so you and kai-" i cut him off again. "god no, are you insane. thank god i never slept with that asshole." i scoffed.

we finished up the library and he was still quiet. "so i tell you i was a virgin and now you're all quiet." i huffed as we walked to the car. "it's not that, it's just........for girls, your virginity is something precious ." he trailed. "and you let me take it." he stopped walking to look at me. "i guess i did." i shrugged. "i'm sorry..." he spoke. i tilted my head. "for what?" i asked. "i should've been more careful, or gentle, so i wouldn't hurt you-" i cut him off. "stop. you were perfect......" i gazed at him. "and you continued to be." i added. "don't think otherwise okay?" i spoke. "are you sure?" he asked again. i nodded.

we continued walking to the car and i got in. we drove in comfortable silence before i spoke "i'm glad you took it." i glanced at him.