{new years}58

the snow was so beautiful. i never imagined i'd be here. with him. of all people. him. "for new years my family is having another party." he informed running his hands up and down my arm. "ohhh, your family is so formal." i replied. "they like it that way, i guess." he said. "leave it up to me and i'd just be with you all night." he hugged me tight.

a few days passed and new years rolled around. jungkook's parents party was soon. but thankfully the friends were invited as well. "i think jimin is bringing a girl." taheyung spoke. "oh really?" jieun asked as she got her purse from her room. taheyung was here to pick us up. "mhm i don't know her, she's a year before us." he stated. "interesting." she stated. i always felt bad for jimin. he distanced himself from the group after he heard about Jungkook and i. i know it must be hard for him.

we arrived at the party. it was in the city in one of their buildings. it was á beautiful night. "hey sweetheart." i heard his voice. he looked too good. with his navy blue shirt and black pants. "hey!" i cheered. i haven't seen him since christmas. i've been spending time with my family. "you look beautiful." he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. "you don't look too bad yourself mr.Jeon." i smiled. "you guys are so cute i could just barf." jieun spoke. "tell me about it." taheyung chimed in. i rolled my eyes. he gave me a kiss before holding my hand gently in his.

the party progressed with multiple greetings and chatter. just then jimin arrived with a girl we were all unfamiliar with. "hey guys, meet Yuna." he held her hand. she was really pretty. we all have warm greetings but her eyes were glued to Jungkook. jealousy bubbled in me.

the girl suddenly spoke. "it's so nice to meet you all, jimin told me so much about you." she smiled. something seemed off about this girl. i wasn't sure if it was jealousy or my gut. after a while i noticed this girl making eyes at my man. the fuck?

suddenly she was left alone whilst Jimin left to get drinks with Taheyung and jieun. "so you must be Y/n." she spoke. "oh yeah i am." i replied. "and you must be Jungkook." she bit her lip and touched his forearm. the fuck is this girls problem? jungkook moved away his arm and held my hand. before we could say anything Jimin returned. jungkook and i looked at each other. "what did we miss?" jimin asked holding her waist. "nothing much just Y/n and i were chatting about you." she spoke. my eyes widened. "what-" i was cut off when she spoke. "i think i need some fresh air." she said pulling jimin away.

"what is wrong with that girl?" i mumbled to myself. "the fuck is her problem?" Jungkook snarled. "it's okay, maybe she's just....confused?" i spoke. "maybe she doesn't know we're dating." i said trying to think of an excuse. "we need to make it known then. i hate when girls touch me."