{name}6

"mhm..." i nodded. "i should uh...pee..." i spoke awkwardly. before i could get up he grabbed my arm. "here...." he handed me the shirt he was wearing. "t-thanks...." i took it and threw it over my shoulders doing the buttons. i made it to the bathroom. that was amazing. oh my god. i just had sex. for the first time. with a stranger. it isn't that deep. right? it was just a distraction. now i feel terrible. am i user? he didn't seem to mind. did he? he initiated it. right? ugh stupid Y/n.

i finished up in the bathroom. i should go now. that would be right. it's not like i know him. what am i supposed to do? make conversation. it's too late for that. it's okay. i can just forget about it now. it was a good distraction. and i'd say i'm pretty distracted. now i can move on. right?

i opened the door to find him sitting with his back leaned against the bed head. god he was so gorgeous. i chose well. if i do say so myself. it's no harm. it was just sex. sex is fine. people have just sex all the time. i cleared my thoughts.

i began gathering my clothes. "you're leaving?" he asked. "uh yeah.... i should go...." i spoke, grabbing my clothes. jeans. top. bra. where the fuck is my underwear. "looking for something sweetheart?" he asked. my eyes met his holding my black lace in his hands. i mentally face palmed. i approached him and tried grabbing them. but he kept pulling them away. i wore an unimpressed expression. "give them to me." i i stretched my hand over and ended up falling onto his lap finally grabbing them. i realized my position and gathered myself quickly. i heard a deep chuckle. "didn't know you wanted a round 2 sweetheart." he smiled as he looked at me.

my eyes widened. he chuckled at my shocked expression. i put on my underwear and jeans. i only then realized his eyes never shifted from me. "what?" i asked. "nothing...." he wore a tiny smile. it confused me. he confused me. i got dressed. "thanks for the shirt." i placed it on the bed and grabbed my phone. "oh no...." i scrolled through he long list of missed calls from Jieun. she must me so worried. ugh i ditched her i'm so stupid.

"i-i have to go..." i spoke. "sure thing sweetheart...." he replied, "hope you had a good time...with yours truly...." he showed himself off with a smile. god his upper body was so hot. his tatted arm was enough to make me jump back into bed with him, and let him do whatever he wanted to me. ugh what is wrong with me. "i did, thanks...." i replied "anytime...." he replied with his smug expression. "do you have a name? or is sweetheart just enough?" he asked. i shut my eyes in realization. "i'm y/n..." i spoke. "pretty name." he replied. i averted my eyes back to my phone whilst trying to dail Jieun. "right...." i replied walking backwards to the door. " um....i'm sorry what was your name again?" i asked. his eyebrow raised as if no one ever asked him his name before. as if i was expected to know it.

"Jungkook....it's jungkook....."