{cold}66

i looked at her. "i-i.... i'm not sure." i spoke. "oh..." she looked down. "originally, that was my intention, to move to london." i informed. "but now....." i gazed at her as her eyes met mine. "i don't want us....to be apart...." i spoke. "i don't want you to have to leave your family either." i said. "it's just.....my mom....." she spoke looking away. "i know." i nodded. "and my friends....and my sister....." she said. "i know baby....i know... it's okay." i assured her so she won't panic. "i don't want us to be apart either." she said finally meeting my eyes. "don't worry, we'll think of something...." i kissed her head gently. "let's just have a good spring break yeah?" i looked at her. "mhm." she slipped her arm around my torso.

we finally made it late at night. "mom we're home!" i hollered from the foyer. y/n stood in awe of the home. it was pretty big. too big for my liking. "yay!! you're here!" my mother smiled at Y/n. "come eat something, i made everything hot and ready." she held her hand and left for the dining room. it worried me. this trip worried me. i wanted Y/n, to have fun. but i know her thoughts would be elsewhere.

after dinner she was helping wash the dishes. i swear she couldn't sit still. "baby...." i called and leaned behind her. "you tired babe? you can head up i'll be there in a sec." she spoke. "i'll wait." i replied. i glanced at her smile creeping onto her face.

after she finished up we left for our room. i let her shower first. i always do. i unpacked some of our things and joined her in the bathroom to brush my teeth. these moments i enjoyed so much with her. i want to ask her to move with me. and live with me. but i'm not sure if she's there yet. if she'd leave Korea. i secretly know the answer to that question. but i don't want to hear it.

we finally got ready for bed and i joined her under the covers. "it's colder in london." she snuggled into the duvet. "i like it." she smiled. "something on your mind babe?" she asked. "just you." i replied. "i love you." she kissed my lips gently. i slipped my hand behind her back deepening the kiss.  "i love you..." i mumbled against her lips pulling her closer. "mmm Jungkook..." she giggled. i kept kissing her lips deepening the kiss more and more. she sadly pulled away. "i'm tired, let's sleep." she pecked my lips once more and snuggled into my chest.

the next morning i awoke to an empty bed. my face immediately frowned. "hey babe, you awake?" she leaned on the bathroom doorway wearing her cute pajamas. i nodded sitting up. "it's so cold." she walked to my side of the bed. i pulled her onto my lap gently. "what do you wanna do today?" she asked. "well, we have lots to do." i smiled. "get dressed, it's chilly so dress warm baby." i pecked her cheek.