{panic}11

just then he stretched and reached into the glove compartment and pulled out some napkins. i took them and cleaned up the best i could before i wiped some sweat off my face still sitting in his lap. he just gazed at me the entire time. i took a napkin and dabbed some beads of sweat off his face. he wore a shocked expression at my gesture causing me to stop. i quickly moved over to the passenger's seat. he sat up and adjusted his seat whilst i tried to fix my clothes. he started the car and began driving in silence.

"i'm sorry again.....for what just happened....." i spoke shyly. "don't be." he responded. "sex is a two person act sweetheart." he looked at me before we pulled up to my apartment complex. we rode the elevator in silence and made it to my apartment. it surprisingly wasn't as awkward as it seemed. "thanks for bringing my bags." i spoke as i turned the key into the door. "anytime sweetheart." he flashed his signature smile. i opened the door and ....... "y/n, i was just about to call- oh Jungkook....what are you doing here-" i cut her off. "he just uh, helped me with my bags, that's all." i took the bags from his hands and placed it on the counter. "okay thanks, i'll um....see you on monday. Bye." i shut the door in his face.

jungkook POV:

she shut the door. i couldn't help my laugh at her reaction. i don't even know this girl. what the hell is wrong with me. why can't i stop myself. ive never been so attached to someone sexually before. what is happening. i shooed away the thoughts as i made it to my car. i noticed a shiny object in the passenger's seat. her necklace. i'll give it to her on monday. i didn't know if jieun knew we had sex. i didn't want to make things complicated for y/n

y/n pov:
"what was he doing here?" jieun asked. "okay so don't panic." i said. "that's a terrible way to tell someone to stop panicking." she added.

"i was shopping and i saw kai again and Jungkook was there and he helped me chase him away and carried my bags and i kind of had sex in with him in his car....." i held my head in my hands. "what? you had sex with him again?" she asked. "i know i'm sorry. i just couldn't help it. the kiss was just amazing and he's so good and ugh." i huffed and say on the couch.

jieun then joined me. "i know you need the distraction, and that's okay, i just didn't want you got her attached to a guy who's a known player." she spoke. "i know, you're right, this won't happen again." i assured. "besides it's just sex. i'm not attached anyway." i spoke nodding to myself.

monday soon came and i got ready for school. Jieun didn't have class today so i was driving myself. We share her car because we thought it would be more efficient that way. suddenly i heard a creaking sound. "what? ugh no no no." i pleaded