{called}63

the night came to an end and i passed out on my bed as soon as i got home. the next morning i awoke around midday. "ugh why did i take those shots." i held my head. i checked my phone. no messages. huh. that's odd. usually he'd text me. "are you alive?" jieun peeled through my doorway. "no...." i threw my covers over my head again.

later that day we decided we needed some takeout. "how about that ramen place?" she suggested. "that's great!" i replied. it was already 6pm. i kept checking my phone awaiting a text but there was none. i even called and it went straight ti voicemail. "don't worry, ims ire he's just busy." jieun comforted. "i hope so." i replied.

we made it to the ramen place and Taheyung and Jimin were joining us. jimin had finally came around. i was happy we could all hang out together again. we made it to the restaurant and awaited our food. "so how's Jungkook?" jimin asked. "he's good, just busy." i replied sadly.

after our night i was walking to my car since Jieun and Taheyung were heading back together. "i should get some boba." i thought to myself. i ringed Jungkook as i waited in line for my milk tea. "hey it's you with the weird friend?" the voice asked again. has this guy been following me? "have you been stalking me?" i asked. "not yet." he smiled. "i'm kidding." he laughed. "your tea miss." the nice lady spoke. "thank you." i smiled. i i left the shop and was walking to my car. "can i at least get your number?" he asked. "no." i spoke sternly. suddenly he grabbed my arm. "let go." i said trying to release him. "you know you keep saying you have a boyfriend but i'm starting to question if he's real or not." he scoffed.

suddenly the guy fell to the floor. "i'm very real." the voice spoke. Jungkook. how did he even get here? what was he doing here? the guy stood up. "you come near my girl again and i'll fucking kill you." jungkook spat. "jeeze.....let it go...." the guy spoke before walking off hurriedly. Jungkook turned around and i ran into his arms hugging him. he was stunned by my sudden outburst of affection. "i missed you..." i mumbled clinging onto his body. "i missed you too sweetheart." he returned the hug.

we made it back to my apartment. "how did you get here so fast? how did you know where i was? why didn't you text me back!" i playfully hit him as we walked to my room. "i was on the plane baby. i didn't get the texts until a while ago." he chuckled. "oh...." i looked down in embarrassment and sat on the edge of my bed.

"don't you remember? you called me last night ranting about some annoying guy." he spoke. "i did?" i pointed to myself. "you said i had to come and chase him away for you." he laughed. "oh my god." i held my head in my palms in embarrassment. "wait a minute.....you came." i looked up at him. "you called baby, of course i came."