{staring}35

i sat back on the couch. "hey!" jieun spoke with her alcohol infused breath. "so i'm a little tipsy. just a little." she assured. "hey what's wrong?" she looked at me. "nothing, i'm okay, just....bored...." i looked down. "ohhh i see, jimin is boring you." she spoke. "when you say it like that it sounds bad." i added. "it's okay, maybe it's just a tonight thing." she said. "i don't know...." i frowned.

jungkook pov:

"come on Jungkook, one dance won't hurt." she batted her eyes at me. "i said no." i kept looking at Y/n. "ugh why are you being so difficult." she scoffed. i didn't even answer. my eyes were shifting through people to keep my gaze on her. she was sitting there with jieun. she looked so fucking good today. sometimes i think she's so unaware of how often she turns me on. or how quick she turns me on. "hello? jungkook?" the girl to my right called. but i had no time for her. all i thought about was fucking the shit out of Y/n.

i know we agreed no sex. but i was so attached to her. i wanted her anywhere anytime. and if she'd let me take her everyday i would. it was confusing how much i wanted to be next to her. to touch her. and talk to her. i hav a terrible feeling that i may even have feelings for her. but i haven't had enough time to think about that yet.

before i knew it she began walking this way. "hey." she smiled. "you okay?" i asked. "mhm..." she looked down. "where's jimin?" i asked. "he said he'd be back but he never did." she replied finally meeting my eyes. her eyes were so beautiful. i could stare at them forever. her beauty was unmatched to me. it shocked me how much i adored her. i could look at her all day and feel accomplished. full. god i think i'm falling for her. this is bad. this is supposed to be a pretend thing. right now i'm not doing any pretending.

"oh...." i nodded. her eyes wavered and noticed the blonde staring intently at her. "oh no, did i piss off your hook up?" she asked. "you're insane if you think i'd hook up with someone and breach our contract." i smiled. "you remembered the contract." her eyes lit up. "how could i forget it, you always blabber about it." i teased. "ugh shut up." she rolled her eyes. our staring continued. maybe she enjoyed the staring as much as i did. maybe she enjoyed me, as much as i enjoyed her.

"you wanna get out of here?" i asked. "mhm...." she nodded