{million}26

"i'm so sorry Jimin, i'll text you." i spoke before walking towards Jungkook's car and getting into it. jungkook closed the door before hopping into the drivers seat. i looked at Jimin who wore the most confused expression. i looked down at my fingers before Jungkook drive off.

"you could've picked me up at home." i said. "i went to your apartment and got your stuff." he replied. "really! thanks." i smiled. usually he's so talkative. what is up with him. "are you okay?" i cautiously asked. he nodded silently. he confused me so much.

we made it to his house. i opened the backseat to take out my bag but he took for me. something was off with him. he was so quiet. i opened the door to find the house in silence. "she's in her room, shh" he whispered. we had to sneak myself in. we made it to his room. oh no. i completely forgot i have to sleep on the same bed with him.

he set my bag down and i rummaged through it to find my skincare and pjs. "i'm um, gonna go change." i announced but he just disappeared into his closet. was he mad at me?

i finished up in the bathroom and returned to see him in bed with a grey t-shirt and black sweatpants. i walked to the other side of the bed and set my phone down. "i'm sorry, i forgot." i apologized. "it's okay." he replied bluntly. i pursed my lips.

"are you mad at me?" i questioned. "what were you doing with jimin?" he asked. "what?" i questioned not understanding what he was implying. "he just asked me to go get ice cream with him." i replied. "oh so....a date?" he asked. "no." i replied with no hesitation. "he wanted to make up for ditching me, at the fair." i explained. "oh......" he replied in the softest tone.

"well are you getting in?" he asked moving the comforter. i couldn't help but form a smile on my lips. i climbed into bed next to him as he placed his phone on the nightstand"surprisingly this doesn't feel weird." i spoke up. "that's only because we fucked like a million times now." he joked with a smug smile plastered across his face. "ugh shut up." i hit him playfully as i turned to his side looking at him. "it's the truth." he added. a moment of silence fell. i looked at him as he gazed at the ceiling. "jimin and i are just friends......" i whispered in a soft tone. "good." he finally looked at me.

"thanks for picking me up, and getting my things." i said. "anytime sweetheart." he winked. "i'd never pass up the opportunity to pack all those cute panties anyway." he smugly spoke. my eyes widened. "shut up, you're never allowed in my room again." i huffed. "i'm kidding, jieun packed your things, calm down." he giggled. "thank god." i sighed in relief. my eyes began feeling heavy. "goodnight Jungkook....." i almost spoke in a mumble. "goodnight sweetheart.....sweet dreams...." he whispered, before a kiss was planted on my forehead. i was too sleepy to react to it.