{rain}12

the car came to a stop. "seriously." i huffed. my class was starting in 10 minutes. i dailed the road side assistance company. they said i have to wait an hour. "great this is just perfect." i patted my head on the steering wheel. i texted jieun to come stay with the car, but she'd have to walk. now i have to wait 15 minutes before i can call an uber. great. this is just perfect.

jungkook pov:

i was driving to school when i saw a familiar figure in a car. y/n? what was she doing? no Jungkook. she's none of your business. just forget about it. i'm sure she's fine. right? "fuck my life." i muttered before pulling up next to her. "you look like you need some help."

y/n pov:

i turned my head to see Jungkook sitting in his sports car next to me. "get in." he ordered. i furrowed my eyebrows. "what?" i asked. "y/n!" jieun called. "finally you're here." i got out of the car. "are you okay?" she asked examining me. "i'm fine very late but fine." i assured. "jungkook, you're here.....again....." jieun glanced at me. "i was just offering Y/n a ride" he spoke. "it's fine really, i can call an uber." i replied. "no y/n you should take the ride." jieun spoke. i looked at her in confusion. "you'll be later for class if you wait on the uber." she looked at me. i glanced at Jungkook who kept his smiling composure. "fine." i huffed and opened the car door.

"be safe." jieun smiled before we drove off. "it's freezing in here. what are you cold blooded." i complained before turning down the ac as rain began to pour outside. he chuckled at my words. "you just love to speak your mind don't you." he spoke. "matter of fact i do." i smiled.

we made it to school. "thanks...for the ride." i looked at him. "anytime sweetheart." he grinned. i unlocked my door but hesitated due to the pouring rain. i sighed before reaching to open the door. "are you crazy?" he asked. "i have to get to class Jungkook." i spoke before looking away at the rain drops.

just then i felt him throw a piece of clothing at my face. "hey!" i almost yelled until i realized it was a jacket. "wear it." he spoke. "it has a hood." he said avoiding eye contact. "thanks....." i said. "i'll drop you off at the building." he started the car again and drove. i put on his black jacket and we pulled up to my lecture building. "thank you." i mumbled before leaving. i ran to shelter and thankfully made it to class.

class progressed boringly. wait. isn't jungkook supposed to be in this class? "mr.jeon..... how nice of you to join us." the professor spoke. "sorry, the rain...." I heard Jungkook's voice. he was soaked. i felt a pain of guilt in me. why did he give me his jacket. he had to walk all this way from the parking lot. i glanced at him. he didn't even spare a look at me. he confused me constantly.