{chatty}14

today was the day of the fair. "jacket? or no jacket?" jieun asked. "definitely jacket." i replied. "you think taheyung would think it's pretty." she asked. "i think as long as you think it's pretty is what should matter." i replied. "you're right, i'm pretty whether he thinks it is or not." she smiled. "you know you should just ask him out." i said. "are you crazy? what if he thinks i'm a try hard." she pouted as we got into the car.

"i'm sure he won't, he obviously likes you." i replied. "if he did he woukdve invited me to the fair himself." she frowned. "don't worry, he will come through." i assured her. "is jungkook going to be there?" she asked. "i don't know....and i don't care...." i muttered. "good, if he acts like he doesn't know you then that's a red flag." jieun spoke. "i don't care because i'm not interested, we just had sex, nothing else." i spoke. "you did have sex twice." she pointed out. "you're not helpful." i replied. "i'm just happy taheyung is gonna be there, jimin has been trying to set us up for forever." she spoke.

we arrived at the fair. the place was packed since it was opening day. we met up with taheyung. "jimin said he'll be here in a bit." taheyung spoke. "cool," i replied. i didn't wanna third wheel so i excused myself. "i'm gonna go get a candy apple." i said. "what?" jieun glared at me. "yeah i'll catch up." i said. i looked at jieun mouthing me to to not leave. i replied "you'll be fine" and left the two. i'm happy she finally likes someone. she's had a rough past with commitment. i bought my candy apple and got a text from jimin. "hey, where are you?" he said. i smiled and texted where i was. i should wait here for him.

i waited patiently for his arrival. the air was so crisp and perfect. i closed my eyes soaking it in. just then i was interrupted by a nudge on my shoulder. "hey watch it!" i scowled. "sorry sweetheart, although you shouldn't stand in the middle of the walkway...." he said. i wore an annoyed expression. "what are you doing here?" i asked. "i'm here with jimin." he replied. "oh...." i looked down at my candy apple. "i didn't expect you to be into this kind of thing." i said. "i'm not...." he replied. i furrowed my eyebrows.

"then why'd you come?" i asked. "you know you're way less chatty when we're fucking...." he winked. "shut up." i huffed. i spotted Jimin. "why? don't you enjoy it when we fuck?" he asked. "shut up!" i scowled at him. "hey jimin." i spoke. "hey, i was in the bathroom." he explained. "it's cool, jieun and taheyung are somewhere around here." i scanned the area to spot them but couldn't. "wanna go look around?" he asked. "sure," i smiled, leaving Jungkook behind. why do i keep running into him.