Kiss

It had been two weeks since the chiefs game; two weeks since their romance was no longer solely theirs, their love belonged to the world now and it couldn't be helped, no matter what they did. Gradually Taylor awoke as she reluctantly leaned over to the bedside table beside the bed as she gently pressed her phone to check the time. Her phone read,'2:03am' It was another barely sleepful night.

She leaned back over to glance at Travis who was peacefully in his slumber, she gently put a hand on his stomach, so she could feel him breathe; as she did, she felt safe and at peace. Carefully she removed her hand, not wanting to wake him as odd as it sounded she enjoyed watching him sleep, it gave her the peace she was eager for.

Shortly after that moment, she heard the moans of Travis awakening; in fear of being the cause she instantly panicked in her mind.

"I'm so sorry. Did I wake you?" Taylor whispered in fear, biting her lip.

"No, don't worry about it. This often happens, it's not your fault!" Travis beamed, assuring her.

"Well, that's a relief to hear." She responded, not sure what else to say as she slowly and steadily got out of his bed; pacing towards the window beside.

She glanced out the window before casting her gaze down; the moonlight illuminating the dim room, as she stood there lost in her own thoughts. Travis walked over to; gently tapping her shoulder; he asked,

"Is everything alright, you seem lost in thought?"

She lifted her head, turning around facing towards him; four blue eyes looking into each other as she blushed slightly. Despite being lost in her own thoughts, Taylor was grateful that Travis seemed to know when she wasn't okay, although it was the bare minimum, it was something she had missed.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. I was just thinking about Joe; when we were falling apart, I'd spend nights like this, I'd spend wondering if the time had come for us to no longer be together. It may seem awful but I'm just scared that it will happen with you." Taylor sighed, as she felt a blood-rush flow down her body.

Travis felt sorrowful for her, and almost lost for words. He approached her closer, putting his arms around her waist, as he held her close, he murmured,

"Look I may be unable to predict the future but I promise that I'll always give you my everything."

Taylor felt appreciated, she did love Joe, she really did but when the one you love doesn't understand your desires, comes pain. Travis' words meant a lot, and she felt valued. She slowly turned around, facing him and softly responded,

"Thank you for saying that. I promise the same to you."

He slightly beamed in response as he slowly leaned in towards her; instantly caught herself doing the same. Gradually they leaned, until their lips would meet and the next thing they would know is they would be sharing a kiss. The sensation felt almost odd for both of them, like they didn't know what they were getting themselves into. Her hands touched his shoulders as he ran his fingers through her hair, when they pulled apart from each other they smiled. Neither of them expected this moment where they would share a kiss with one-another but they were grateful. 

I just purchased eras tour movie tickets for my best friend and I, I'm so happy it's coming to aus!!! I'm going to have to make even more bracelets (I've made over 80 so far and my show's not till Feb). Anyway this is probably my favourite oneshot I've done so far, so I hope you guys love it <33 Once again dm/comment if you have any oneshot request :) Have a lovely day!-  Zoë