Taylor Alison Swift will you... Pt 2

After they had finished devouring the pancakes Travis made, he and Taylor made their way back into the master-bedroom to prepare for their hike. Taylor unzips her suitcase as she chooses her black-tank top and a pair of denim shorts, the clothing she thought that were best to wear when hiking. Meanwhile Travis is putting on a t-shirt and a pair of gym-shorts, what he'd usually wear when going to football training. Taylor smiles at him as they dress, she couldn't help but find it funny that he'd dress like he was going to football when doing any other form of exercise. Taylor brushes her tousled blonde-hair, tying it into a tight ponytail, it still looked straightened so she felt it was unnecessary to re-straighten it.

"Are you ready to go Tay? I found a perfect trail right by here, it's just over two-and-a-half miles around the lake, is that cool with ya?" He asked her, it seemed to be what she liked, a trail around the lake where she and him would be surrounded by nature.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect to me as long as you don't !I'm ready whenever you are." She smiled slightly.

"Perfect, let's head out then!" He smiles at her. The desperation to get his plan to work was strong and he could go only be grateful that it was smooth so far.

Taylor is first to head out of the bedroom, she peaks over her shoulder just to assure that Travis was behind her, in which he was. He follows her out to the living space and out the door. Taylor stands there on the porch, glaring at the surroundings of the woodlands and the lake, she reminisced in that short moment of where she would be in the trees as a child, watching over the creek. She reaches for Travis' hand after he locked the door, he held it tight, feeling a sense of comfort as his rough hands touch hers, it was moments like these that she was grateful for, where she could just be Taylor Swift, a person not just a pop star.

"May I ask why you are so desperate to go, when you were literally half dead this morning?" Taylor asks slightly teasing Travis, as they start to head towards the trail.

Travis' mind blanks for a moment, he had not planned ahead if this would come up. He couldn't think of an excuse that Taylor would actually not suspect something was going on.

"I'm just extremely excited since I've always wanted to take you hiking." he bites his lip, hoping she wouldn't suspect anything, it wasn't that his excuse wasn't not true.

"I've always wanted to take you to a cabin so it's a win-win!" Taylor smiles; she didn't seem to know something was up.

As the two continued to hike through the trail, Travis butterflies seemed to have come into Travis' stomach. Although he was excited, there was always the fear on the back-of-his-hand that Taylor could say no or that she had a change of heart. He really did love her and he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and he could only hope that the same would apply to her. He looks over at Taylor, who's admiring the clear lake that matched her blue eyes and the moss-green hemlock trees, it seemed as though this trip had brought her to a sense of calmness she hadn't had in a while. A random question comes to Travis' mind, it wasn't particularly relevant but he just felt he should ask her,

"Do you ever plan to write a song about this trip, about you and 'the guy on the chiefs' having a peaceful getaway?" Travis laughs, of course he knew that if Taylor were to never write that in a song and that if he were to have a song written about him it would probably be the most beautifully written thing he'd ever listen to.

"I was already planning to, like the other songs I have written about you, it will probably come to me in the middle of the night." Taylor looks up at him, beaming with a twinkle in her eyes before continuing, "So I hope you don't mind waking up to a piano again for the 1000th time in a row." She chuckles; there were some nights where Travis would awake to Taylor song-writing, of course he would never-deny that he needed his sleep but it was the only thing worth waking up to at 3:00am, it was much more pleasant than being woken up to Rambo and Chauncey licking his face or one of the cat's meowing.

"If it's your song writing it's worth waking up in the middle of the night!" Travis gave her a warm smile.

"Well in fairness, I'm always waking up to you working out for football so it's a fair exchange!" She giggled, as the two continued to hike the trail.

As they continued to hike the trail within the area surrounded by the lake, the couple approached a hill. It was fairly steep but not too bad, Travis knew this in advance as that was step one of his plan...

"Oh gosh, why is this hill so damn steep" he says acting out of breath as he and Taylor walk up it.

"Never thought I'd hear that from the guy who claims nothing is hard!" Taylor lightly teases her boyfriend, she found it odd that he of all people were complaining about a hill that wasn't even that steep.

"Hey, I'm a professional footballer not a hiker!" He snaps at her in a playful sort-of-manner. In which Taylor chuckles at, she never thought she would hear Travis complain about a hill.

In what felt like forever, the top was finally reached and before he even knew, butterflies filled his stomach even more. This was a moment where it could potentially change his life, so could it change Taylor's.

"Hey! Would you mind waiting up for a second, just need to catch my breath!" Travis pretends to huff and puff, as he crouches down, it was pretty obvious it was fake that he was out-of-breath.

Taylor's eyes grow wide and her smile turned into a more concerned look while she thought something was off about her boyfriend's manners, she was still fearful for him,

"Baby are you okay? Do you need some water, do you want to just sit here and take a rest?" she says in an anxious tone.

"Thanks babe, I'm all good, I just have something in my pocket that should help me." He reaches into his shorts pockets, and pulls out a small box shaped for a ring.

Taylor sees him with the box in his hand, was this going to the moment, was he actually going to ask her to spend the rest of their lives together? She tried to remain calm but her heart was beating fast as she felt her adrenaline was rushing.

"So Tay, you and I have known each other for a year. I know that for many people this may be too early to ask this, so you can say no if you want. Since you're the woman of my dreams, the most kind, talented and beautiful human out there and since I love you more than anyone in this world, I would like to ask you something..." Travis pauses, then proceeds to take a shaky deep breath, his whole life could be changed . "Taylor Alison Swift, will you marry me?" he opens the box pulling out a diamond ring, the shock on Taylor's face as she lets out a gasp says it all...

"I will, of course I will, I love you more than anyone Travis Micheal Kelce!" Taylor shouts, there were no words to describe her utter joy and even how overwhelmed she was. As Travis put the ring on her finger, he lifts her up and spins her around on the hill-top which was combined with the top view of the lake and mountains as he yells out,

"She said yes! Taylor Swift is going to be my wife, the hottest woman in existence is going to marry me!" 

A/N- Part 2 and the final part of probably one of my fav one-shots I've written so far, so I hope you love it!! I have an idea for what I'm gonna write next but please give me some more ideas!!! School is getting a little busy despite nearly it being summer holidays but I'm in year 12 so it makes sense haha Have a lovely day <3 - Zoë