Cheater

'Once a cheater, always a cheater', Those words circulated in Taylor's mind. She crossed her fingers hoping it weren't true; she had hope for Travis but if his infidelity had hurt another woman, hopelessness came in. She didn't know Maya, she didn't know if her comments were genuine and her liking of negative comments told a different story; jealousy. There was no right or wrong way to ask Travis about his actions; it was either that he was a cheater or that his ex was jealous.

Of-course there was going to be mixed feelings about her and Travis dating but this was something that needed to be spoken about. Taylor felt disappointed even if it were not true; she wished Travis could have at least addressed it. She decided to call-him-out either way; she was currently staying at his place so she crossed her fingers, hoping it wouldn't be the last time she walked these halls.

There as she approached Travis in the kitchen; she crossed her fingers and held her breath hoping it wouldn't be goodbye,

"Hey Travis, may we please talk for a moment?" She sighed.

Travis' face gradually turned paler; it was obvious to tell he was worried,

"Of course, what's wrong?" he asked, scared that Taylor was going to leave him or something was wrong with her.

Taylor bit her nails down to the quick, it was nerve-wracking asking Travis about his alleged infidelity. He seemed like an honest man, but was he really?

"I want you to be honest with me. What happened between you and Maya, did you actually cheat?" She exhaled.

While it was honest to say he didn't cheat; it was either to be a straight up say 'he didn't cheat' or to be honest and there were moments where they were both in the wrong, even if it didn't mean cheating.

"It wasn't a healthy relationship for either of us while there may have been times I fucked up but so did she. I occasionally liked Kayla's Instagram posts before we actually started dating and I could understand why she was upset but I promise you, I didn't cheat. You don't have to believe me, I'd understand. " He'd hoped Taylor would believe him but if she didn't, he would understand.

Taylor was grateful for Travis' honesty, and she knew that he had grown as a person. To the end of the day she was always a girls-girl, and if things took a turn, she knew she'd leave even at the consequences of getting but she didn't see that happening with Travis. She was grateful, she would walk these halls again,

"Thank you, your honesty just means so much. We've all fucked up and we've grown as a people so I'm here to stay." she smiled. 

I just seriously enjoy writing this fic, you guys always make my day <3 Anyway randomly I've been loving Evermore just so much more lately even though I have adored since the release, it's always been my 2nd fav album (I'M A REP STAN TILL I DIE). Anyway dm/comment your ideas for oneshots <3-  Zoë