Meeting her parents

"So your parents are separated right?" Travis questioned Taylor as they entered the driveway of her mother's house.

"Yes they have been for about eleven years now. They're still good friends though, that's why Dad will often come to Mom's house for days like this." Taylor responds.

"It's sort of funny seeing the parallels between our families!" He beams.

"It's like it's connecting us to be together!" She winked at him as she knocked on the door with her other hand that was not holding Travis'.

The door creaked open slightly as Taylor glanced over at Travis. Although she knew her parents, especially her mother, would adore him she was still slightly nervous about this first meeting. The thoughts in her head made catastrophes of situations where her parents would disapprove of her and Travis even though the likeliness was low.

"Hi dad!" Taylor beamed hugging her father as he opened the door.

"Hey babe! How are you doing?" Scott says holding his daughter tight.

"I'm doing okay! I'm so happy you and Mom can finally meet Travis" She exclaims as Scott pulls away from her to greet Travis.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Travis!" Travis greets Scott, shaking his hand.

"Good to see you, Travis!" Scott exclaims. "Taylor, I'm sure he's a great guy but I think you have the wrong Kelce brother." He jokes to his daughter.

"Don't worry dad, I'm still an Eagles fan but I now barrack for the Chiefs too!" She laughs, shaking her head.

"I promise you, I haven't fully converted her into support, only supporting the Chiefs!" Travis chuckled as he and Taylor walked inside.

As her and Travis foot in the house, Taylor was instantly greeted by her mother dashing towards her,

"Hey honey! It's so lovely to see you again!" Andrea exclaimed.

Taylor let go of Travis' hand, as she flung into her mother's arms. Andrea held her tight, as she placed a gentle kiss on her daughter's temple.

"Hi Mom!" Taylor coos.

"Awe, hi sweetheart!" Her mother murmurs.

Eventually when Taylor pulled away from her mother's embrace,not-to her surprise;  her mother gave Travis a warm welcome,

"Travis, it's finally so nice to meet you! Thank you so much for coming!" She says greeting Travis with a hug

"Thank you so much for inviting us, Andrea. It's so lovely to meet you!" Travis beams.

"No worries at all, Taylor's told me such great things about you!" Andrea looks over at Taylor, who slightly giggled; she knew she really did have nothing to worry about..

------------------------------------

"So Travis, you know what you're getting into with being in a relationship with my daughter?" Scott asks the younger man; changing the mood slightly as they eat lunch.

"Yes, I'm fully aware that my life is reaching another level of craziness and that's okay. It's all worth it for her." The football player smiled, so did Taylor.

"That's very sweet of you!" The older man beamed.

Taylor felt relief wash over her; she knew that her father probably just asked it because he cared but he seemed to adore Travis already. She looked across to see both her parents and was almost on the verge of tears. They'd seen her, their little girl go through hell and back, and it probably had made their whole world that she finally found someone that loves her endlessly; since Joe left. 

"Mom, Dad, Travis takes very good care of me, I can promise you." Taylor nods, holding her boyfriend's hand.

"I'm glad he does, honey!" Andrea murmurs.

The rest of the lunch felt like it went by in a flash; Andrea and Scott told Travis stories of their daughter growing up, with some of them making her cheeks flush red. Taylor was by and she herself adored Travis' parents and her heart just filled with joy that the same applied to her parents. Meanwhile she still cries everyday about the fear of losing her mother; a best-friend to cancer but Travis made her feel better, she knew he would be there.

"Thank you for lunch, it was so nice to meet you!" Travis just before he and Taylor leave.

"It was our pleasure! Thank you so much for taking care of my baby!" Andrea beams.

"No need to thank me!" He blushed.

"I love you mom, you too dad." Taylor says as she heads out the door with Travis. Although she didn't need her parents approval, she was glad they realised he loved him like they did.

A/N- Finally finished this one! This is how I envision Travis meeting Andrea and Scott, so I hope you guys love it <3 I think I failed my psychology test, so that's just wonderful (It was my best subject, so hopefully I am able to redo it). Anyway so my day was not going well UNTIL TAYLOR ANNOUNCED THAT THE LIVE VERSION OF CRUEL SUMMER IS NOW STREAMING AND SHE LOOKED GORG IN THE PHOTOS, I AM SO HAPPY! Anyway hope you enjoyed this, next is going to be Eloise becoming a big sister, and I'm looking forward to writing it!! Once again dm/comment any request <3