Pregnancy Hormones Pt.2

Once again please read  @screwtoprose Tayvis one-shot 'Taylor and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Part 2' as that is what this is based on!!! So please read Lucy's amazing work, she is also indeed the sweetest <33

After what had felt like the most dreadful flight and car-ride she would ever have to take, Taylor finally arrived at her parents home. Lifting her fisted hand she gently knocked on the white wooden door.

"Hi honey!" Andrea beams, opening the door. "Are you feeling any better?" she asks her daughter, hugging her tight.

Taylor sighs in response, "No, not really, and I don't think being airborne helped much." she frowned, it was clear to see that all she wanted was to no longer feel constantly sick and nauseous. She didn't even want to start thinking of how many times she had thrown up on the flight there. 

"Thanks Mom. I really just hope that this baby starts being nicer to me." Taylor lets out a weak smile, pulling away from her mother's arms; she enters the house, just as her father walks towards her. 

She greeted her dad just like she did with her mum, slightly giggling when she saw the chief's lanyard around his neck before leaning in to hug him. He seemed to be a lot more nervous when she told him about her constant sickness but both Andrea reassured him that it was normal, slightly calming him down. Her parents were the only ones who knew about the pregnancy so far, both she and Travis mutually had decided they would wait until the second trimester before telling Travis' family and their friends. 

Andrea puts her hand on her tired daughter's shoulder "Here sweetie, do you wanna go lay down on the couch to watch the game?" she asks, remembering, Taylor had briefly mentioned that Travis had a game on.

Taylor nods in response, leaving her bags where they were as she knew one of her parents would bring it upstairs. After nearly getting trampled over by a human-sized dog, she takes off her shoes and basically collapses on the couch. Scott grabs the remote from the coffee table, turning the television on to watch the football, kickoff was going to start in around fifteen minutes. He had likely been looking forward to the football game even more than his daughter, which she found adorable considering her father was never one to not support the Eagles but ever since the night in Buenos Aires he became a die-hard Chiefs fan. 

"You feeling alright babe? I'm so excited to watch Travis play, he isn't allowed to lose this time." Scott asked Taylor as he commented on his son-in-law's game. 

"Eh I'm not feeling much better, only slightly more relaxed. Though Dad Taylor responds with a smile, she found her dad could be fairly overprotective and censorious in regards to the guys she dated. Deep down she knew that she was his whole world and he just wanted his little-girl to be someone else's whole world. He never disliked Joe but seeing him adore Travis gave her a whole new picture, he adored him because he loved her more than anyone in this world, she knew Travis would feel the same for their child she was carrying.  

"I'm sorry to hear that, please get some rest! Let me know if you need anything, okay. I love you." Scott murmurs leaning into his daughter to give her a gentle nuzzle just like he would do when she was a child.

"I love you too Dad." She smiles in response. Taylor truly loved her parents so much, her mum was always her best-friend and her dad was there for her no matter what. They had been looking forward to becoming grandparents, and were so excited when she had told them she was pregnant. One-thing that she and Travis hoped for their baby was that they would know they were loved by their parents, just like she and Travis were. 

"I bought you some pink donuts since Travis said you had cravings for them! Are you feeling any better?" Andrea walks in the room, carrying a box of donuts. 

Taylor smiles, thinking of how grateful she was that Travis was always so attentive to her, "Thank you so much Mom." she responds, "Still no, it seems as if this baby does not want to calm down even a little!" she joked, nothing had changed in between the short moment where her dad asked her a similar question, even when she thought sickness had decreased by even a slight amount but she suddenly felt nauseous again. 

"Aw, I'm sorry sweetheart. Pregnancy is seriously exhausting but you need to rest as much as you can now as when your baby is more you'll be even more exhausted because your sleep has been thrown out the window!" Andrea chuckled slightly, as Taylor rolled her eyes, her mother was her favourite person but she did not want to be reminded of how tiring having a baby was." It will be worth it though, it really was for you and Austin." she reassured her daughter, holding her hand to gently stroke it, upon noticing her annoyance. 

"Yeah good point, I should probably try and rest up as much as I can now!" Taylor murmurs, as her mother kisses her cheek.

The game was about to start in a minute and Taylor realised she hadn't texted Travis' since she got on the plane, she had been far too distracted by her own thoughts since she arrived at her parents place. She reached for her own out of her pocket, beaming when she saw his contact name on her lock-screen, she opened the message to see what it was and to text him back, even though he likely wouldn't see it until after the game,

Travis: Hey baby, was your flight okay, are you feeling any better? I love you so much and tell the baby I love her too❤️

Taylor: Still not feeling great, once again your baby is the one to blame for making me so sick🙄 Thanks for telling my mom about the donuts by the way, she and Dad are also looking forward to having dinner with you tonight! You better win that game, your baby and I are judging you hard. I love you more, and I will but you can tell her to stop making her mother sick❤️ 

Taylor put her phone facing down beside her on the couch, as she sighed. The game was about to start and she would hopefully see Travis successfully win. Travis was always taking such great care of her and always gave her his full attention, even at times she didn't need it. Now half of the attention was shared with the baby, although she would not admit it, in reality she adored how he always put his hand on her stomach to speak to their baby every-night or the way he would constantly smile at the ultrasound picture on the fridge. She liked to tease him about it sometimes but secretly it was the cutest thing to observe and she was grateful for the way he put her above all else and what he would do to his unborn child.

A/N- One more part to go after this!! The one-shot this is based on is one of my favs, so I def suggest reading it, it's adorable!!! I've finally finished school for the year and am so happy for summer holidays, so I may be able to write more (still have study to do and holiday homework however). Taylor looked so gorgeous at the game the other day, her red coat was just perfect and how she was so amazed by the snow, that photo of Travis in it was so cute (I am now planning to write a one-shot of them in the snow)🥺 Once again dm/comment your one-shot request, love you guys sm <3-Zoë