Needed advice

Taylor holds the newborn close to her chest as she soothes her. Travis holds Taylor tight, as he murmurs to her words of reassurance that she was a great mother and that she cannot expect herself to be perfect. It was only their second night at home with Eloise; of course they were overjoyed with their new daughter but the overwhelming tiredness and the weariness of Taylor's postpartum was showing.

"Taylor sweetie, Travis, would you mind if I come? I made you guys some soup!" Andrea knocks; Taylor's mother had been staying with her and Travis to help them adjust to being new parents, she was definitely the biggest support especially for Taylor. Aside from Scott and Travis' parents who were also great supporters, but it was also Jason and Kylie, who they depend on for advice and in light of it all, they were also told that the girls were very excited to meet their new little cousin.

"Come in Mom!" Taylor sighs, it was only eight pm but it felt like midnight, the exhaustion was real.

Andrea sets the bowls on the bedside table as she asks her daughter and son-in-law,"Are you two doing alright, have you been resting enough Taylor?" she kisses the top of Taylor's head.

"Thanks mom. I'm fine but I feel as if I haven't been taking care of Elle as well as I would hope.. Travis has been such an amazing dad." Taylor sighs, looking down at the sleeping newborn cradled in her arms.

"Thank you Andrea, you've seriously been very helpful to the both of us, especially Taylor. I've been doing okay, being a dad is definitely different than being uncle Travy" Travis beamed. "I'm just trying to make sure Taylor gets all the rest she needs while making sure she and Elle are okay, she's the best mother, trust me." He smiled, so did Taylor, his words meant a lot to both Andrea and Taylor.

"Awe thank you Travis and thank you for taking such great care of my baby!" The grandmother smiles as she sits on the chair beside her daughter. "Anyway, Taylor honey, what's wrong? You're doing a great job with Elle." Andrea frowned as she caressed her daughter's back.

"Aside from the worries I have for her safety and that she won't have a normal life because of who her mother is, I just feel like I've almost failed as a mother." She takes a deep breath, Taylor was at the pinnacle of fame and even if Travis prior to meeting her had his high share of it, it had absolutely sky rocketed for being with her. Taylor would constantly worry about the privacy of her child. "Aside from that, it feels like I can never soothe her, I'm also slightly worried about my milk supply" she frowns.

"Aw honey, it's okay, I'm sure you will try your best to protect her. It may be but unfortunately that in reality it will be hard, a lot of things are out of your control so I think that try your hardest and what happens, happens." Andrea assured her daughter. "But in terms of motherhood, it won't be easy but you're doing a great job I can promise that. When you were first born I felt exactly the same, I suddenly had this beautiful little baby to take care of and I recall one time where no matter what I couldn't soothe you no matter what I did, I felt awful but your father and your grandmother told me everything I was doing is okay. "

"I love you Mom." Taylor was almost lost for words, although things weren't fully reassured, her mother's words always made her feel okay, same with Travis'.

"I love you too my baby, I'll leave you two alone now." Andrea kisses her daughter's temple as she leaves the room.

Travis looked over at his wife and daughter, as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Your mom's right Taylor, everything you're doing is okay." The football player murmurs. "You'll always be perfect to me, even if you don't think so and I know that when Elle's older, she'll thank her parents like we did." He smiled. 

Travis looked over at his wife and daughter, as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Your mom's right Taylor, everything you're doing is okay." The football player murmurs. "You'll always be perfect to me, even if you don't think so and I know that when Elle's older, she'll thank her parents like we did." He smiled.

"Seriously, I don't even know what I did to deserve you Karma." She giggles slightly.

A/N-This seriously just came to my head randomly, so sorry for taking a break!! I promise I'll write just as frequently as I did, this coming week!! I'm seriously just exhausted but I think a break was needed as I FINALLY HAVE IDEAS AGAIN!! Hope you guys enjoy this, ilysm sm! Once again dm/comment your ideas <3-  Zoë