Chiefs vs Jets

"I'm looking forward to seeing you cheer along with all your friends and Austin!" Travis says as they called.

"Trust me if you think I'm excited, Blake and Sophie were going on about seeing you and I! " I laughed. "But either way, you better be getting those touchdowns!" Taylor continued.

"Anything for you, I'll try! I have to get going now but when I get the chance I'll be looking up at you down from the field, so keep your eye out." He replies.

"Of course I will, you'll be witnessing me cheering and screaming for you! Anyway, I'll see you later babe!" She smiles, hanging up.

As she lay there in bed; she just felt all the butterflies and romantic feelings come. She felt like a fifteen year old again falling in love with the boy on the football team.

The following day

The night had ended and the day awoke, as she and the others walked into Metlife. The last time she was here there were loud screams and lights flashing as she performed my heart out. This time it felt quiet; even if it weren't so.

"It feels so quiet, just so quiet." she says; as she remembered the cheers of fans; she felt like one of them today as she would be cheering for Travis.

This wasn't exactly like Arrowhead all over-again. There are differences. One being that she was surrounded by my friends and brother, two being there were no rumours to confirm and she didn't have to worry about how the world would react.

"I'm just so happy for you Taylor! You and Travis are seriously at the end game." Sabrina smiled.

"Awe thank you, I love you so much!" Taylor pulled her in for a hug; she always felt like a little sister to her.

When she made it to the section and the game had begun, her eye was out only for him. I cheered, she screamed, even at moments when she felt like an attraction, she didn't mind because at the end of the day, she could be herself without any judgments. Once again like the last game, she found herself having the time of her life and being Travis' biggest cheerleader.

"He's just so great!!" She screams; hugging Melanie. She just felt nothing was wrong in these moments; all that mattered from Travis and the game.

Feral as the crowd was when they saw Taylor at the game, nothing could beat her as they watched her scream. As she sat there with his mother and her friends, the moment the chiefs again won, she looked down at the field; all again to see Travis have stars in his eyes for her, just like the first time.

Travis didn't care that he won the game, all his instinct said was the look up at the crowd. His head turned to a stop when he saw Taylor there, cheering, beaming just for him. She looked beautiful, and a sense of comfort came in when he realised; he was hers.

Taylor at the game was just cute, like I just loved how supportive she was!! I know this was short but I hoped you liked it <33 I'm currently working on the proposal one-shot, so that's next <3 Thank you so much for your support, make sure to comment/dm oneshot suggestions <33 - Zoë Edit- There was a small typo where she says "quote", I forget to actually edit in the quote, so sorry about that!