Necklace

"Promise you'll call everyday while I'm there?" Taylor says before Travis gets on the plane; she was headed to Tokyo, then afterward to Australia and Singapore for the Eras Tour. There would be quite a bit of time where they couldn't see each other between busy schedules of football and touring.

"You know I will!" Travis beams. "Also I have something for you, it's small but I know you'll treasure it." He hands her a small box that was assumed to be jewellery.

Taylor gently takes the box from her boyfriend's hands as she carefully opens it; she looks down to see a shiny gold-chain and attached to it was an '87'. His number, she loved it not because he owned her but because he really knew her.

"It's beautiful. I'll wear it everyday and when I watch your games on a hotel tv, it will be like I'm there watching you because you know I will be wearing it." She blushes. "Thank you so much, I love you."

Travis was grateful, he knew she would love it and that every game he would have a sense of comfort knowing she was watching even if she wasn't physically there.
"I love you more beautiful girl, I'll be watching live streams of your shows and I'll be amazed every night." He smiles.

Taylor doesn't say anything in response instead she just dives into Travis arms, he holds her tight and caresses her hair. They share a final kiss as Taylor gets on the plane.

"I love you" He says.

"I love you more." She responds.  

I had this headcanon for a while so I just decided to write a oneshot with it <33 Anyway happy 1989 TV release day, I'm so excited!!!! This album was the one that made me a swiftie so it's so special! I AM GOING TO DIE FOR YAIL TV, AND I KNOW SLUT WILL BREAK ME!! Anyway, please give me ideas for oneshots, I kinda wanna write sad ones because I'm a sad girl!- Zoë