Is it over now?

@taylorlove8913   thank you so much for the suggestion, you're the best <33

"Seriously, I don't think you understand. You knew that being in a relationship with me would come with busyness out of my control, and besides you know better than to just make plans without asking." Taylor says in a shaky breath; tears streaming down her face.

"I know but I shouldn't have just assumed that on days where you weren't touring or recording you'd be free." Travis puts his hands on her shoulders in an attempt to calm her down but in Taylor's mind he didn't get it, he just didn't.

"Yes but you know better; I have other commitments too with my friends and family. Travis, you mean so much to me and it's disappointing to see you just make plans without my knowledge and then you proceed to get frustrated at me for things out of my control." she sobs; the last thing she wanted was to lose him over something this minor that surely he should understand.

"I know it's my fault Taylor, I'm so sorry. Are you feeling alright?" He asks; not helping, it was clear to see she wasn't alright.

Taylor stood there, annoyed and disappointed, he wasn't helping at all. She said nothing and proceeded to leave her mum's house. She knew deep down that she should try and resolve things on her own but her mother was always there for her and she knew that she'd make her feel okay again. When she arrived there, Andrea opens the door with a puzzling look on her face, concerned about her daughter's state,

"Honey, is everything alright?" Andrea asks.

"No not really, Travis and I had an argument. It was over something small but I was annoyed he didn't understand my feelings." Taylor sighs.

"I'm so sorry honey, here come inside we'll talk about it." Her mother responds, as Taylor walks into the house.

Taylor lays down on the couch by her mother sitting, resting her head on; resting her head on her mother's lap. She sobs a little more, was she just being dramatic? She was an adult, the voices in her head told her she shouldn't need to go to her mother over a 'misunderstanding like this; but her anxiety told her she did. She would have handled it better, if she went back in time, she should've explained and been more clear that her and Travis should discuss plans but then again, she thought he knew that even when not touring she was always busy. She would hope that she'd wake up soon and it would all be a bad dream but it wasn't, all she would wish is that it would be over soon.

"Taylor, now tell me, what happened with you and Travis?" Andrea murmurs caressing her daughter's hair.

"Well, what happened was really a misunderstanding; I shouldn't be crying over it." She sighs another tear dropping from her eye. "After I got back from Brazil, he had arranged all these dates for the two of us without my knowledge for the times before I had to head to Tokyo. I got annoyed since I thought he knew that touring wasn't the only thing I had on, and I was annoyed he would just go ahead making plans. I really do want to spend my spare time with him and I know he does too but I don't know why he wouldn't just text or call me about it. When I brought it up today, he just didn't seem to understand that the issue wasn't that I didn't want to be with him, it was my frustration that he wasn't communicating." Taylor says; tears continued to stream down her face.

"Look honey, it seriously does seem like a misunderstanding. I understand your frustration that he made plans without your consent, but maybe he didn't because of the fact that you'd be busy and that's why he didn't understand. I honestly don't think either of you are at fault, you both just need to be more clear when communicating. I think if you explain everything to him, he'll understand, he cares about you because he loves you" Andrea smiles, gently wiping Taylor's tears away.

"True, I shouldn't have just assumed he would've known; I should be more clear on my part as well." She sighs.

"I know but sometimes we just assume things we think are obvious but it turns out, they may not be that's why you need to communicate too." Her mother coos.

"Thanks Mom, you're right, I'll be clear when I sort it out with Travis. Thank you for always listening to me, and being my best friend" She lets out a slight smile, her mother was always her muse.

"No worries honey, you're going to be alright I promise." Her mum glances at her as Taylor begins to sit up.

"I hope so,I may as well send him a quick message before I head back." She grabs her phone out of her pocket.

"That's a good idea!" Andrea nods.

Taylor opens up messages, slowly typing when she clicks onto Travis' contact.

Message:

Taylor: I'm really sorry about what happened earlier, I should have been more clear about my point. I'm about to head back, I was just at my mom's place. Let's talk when I get back. I love you Travis.

She turns her phone off, placing it into her pocket. She wasn't in the mood to see Travis' reply at that moment, she needed to be sort out in person. She hugs her mother before getting up to leave,

"Thanks for everything mom." She says.

"No worries baby, I know everything will be okay with Travis." Her mother responds.

When she stood outside her door, Taylor hoped Travis was still at her place, she would open, she would hope to return to a house with three cats and a boyfriend, not just three cats. She knew that Travis was a kind man and he wouldn't get angry but her fears would still haunt her. As she unlocked the door, she saw Travis by the coffee table playing with Benjamin. She smiled at the cute site even if it was in the wrong moment. Travis takes notice to her, his smile turning into a frown; as stress entered his body,

"I'm so sorry Taylor... I know I should ask you before making plans, I know much better than to not communicate. I'm really sorry." Travis bites his lip.

"I'm sorry that I got frustrated with you, it's not fully your fault, I shouldn't have just assumed you knew that I was busy. I'm also sorry for just leaving for my mom's as well..." Taylor sighs.

"It's okay, I understand because I'd do the same. I promise next time to actually communicate with you." He says.

"Thank you, I promise too." She smiles in relief.

Both were glad it was over, and they hadn't lost one-another. Of course, there would be more fights and miscommunications but both Taylor and Travis knew, it would always be worth it till the day they die.

Taylor walks over to Travis, making her way to his lap "Will you kiss me now that it's over?" She jokingly pleads.

"Of course I will baby, you can have as many kisses as you want! Just five minutes ago you were an emotional wreck, now look at you!" Travis laughs, not that he wasn't too.

"Can easily say the same for you!" She winks as she moves her lips towards his and when their lips begun to touch, it was like nothing had happened. 

Honestly pretty happy with how this turned out, very grateful for your suggestions <33 I know this is rather just a misunderstanding than a fight but I think it just works much better that way. I definitely get more pleasure when I publish longer chapters! Anyway,  I've heard you guys' comments have been disappearing  and I'm so sorry about that, I may have to contact watt-pad about it; so feel free to dm any time! I think I'm probably going to work on another one-shot of them as parents to Eloise  ( She's in 'A Child pt 1 & 2 and Proposal') Once again dm/comment your request <33 Love you guys!-  Zoë