Surprise

Thank you so much to @emilylawson_ for the idea <33

Taylor stands there strumming the guitar as she sings the words to 'Lover', she smiles at the excited fans of Buenos Aires, at least they gave her joy whilst she sings a song for the man who broke her. She loved Joe, she really did, she used to smile when she would play this song and now sometimes the tears couldn't be held back and her smile sometimes was faked. As much as she would try to associate the song to Travis to make herself feel better, it wouldn't work; though she loved him entirely, she had been with Joe for seven years and the memories with the song were there too.

As she continued to play into the bridge, Taylor looked over amongst the screaming swarm of people to where the VIP tent stood. She wondered if anyone else would be there aside from her parents, I mean she was delusional to think that 'he could be here'. She was playing in a whole other country,

"and he would still need to train despite it being a bye week" she thought as she sang.

Taylor carefully glanced into the tent in the distance as she saw her parents having the time of their lives like they had never seen their own daughter's show. However as she looked over at her mother, to her biggest shock, he was there... Her Travis was here. 

Suddenly as Taylor was finishing up the song singing the words,

"Darling, you're my, my, my, my, Lover."

She felt the connection of the song to Travis, of course nothing could change the memories with Joe but nothing could stop new ones coming in of her and Travis. She smiles at him, even though she couldn't see he was looking at her in pure amazement and joy just like the first night in Kansas city.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You came!" Taylor runs up to Travis just after the show ends. He holds her tight kissing her neck.
"Of course I did, were you surprised?" Travis blushed; football training didn't matter, and any day he would travel miles away just for Taylor. He managed to arrange things with Andrea to surprise Taylor at her show.

"I was, I really didn't think you were coming. Even though I was far away, I saw you there with Mom and I just couldn't keep my eyes off you." She murmurs. "Did you have a good-time with Mom?" Taylor asks her boyfriend.

"Taylor I couldn't keep my eyes off of you." He beamed. "Your mom and I are officially best-friends, she looked so proud of you just like I was as we sang every verse together."

"It definitely seemed like it, I'm glad." She smiles slightly. "Thank you for coming, it meant the world." Taylor continues.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Travis responds as they kiss.

Two things happened that Taylor knew were true that Travis surprised her at her show and that she could sing Lover in happiness because she would think of him. She loved him and she truly knew it.

 A/N- Ok so I loved writing this one sm and thought the idea was adorable!!! I really could just imagine Travis looking at Taylor with pure love while having the time of his-life with Andrea🥺🥺 Seeing the photos of Taylor yesterday with Selena, Sophie, Brittany and Gigi was EVERYTHING, just everything like the girls, love them sm!! Anyway comment/dm your request, next one is going to be Tay's bday <3-  Zoë