Pregnancy Hormones Pt 1

This story was loosely based off @screwtoprose Tayvis one-shot  'Taylor and the terrible, horrible, no good, bad day'! Thank you so much Lucy for letting me inspire your story, you're so sweet and such an amazing writer! So please check out hers too <33

Taylor moans, rolling over to the right side of the king sized bed, as she covers herself with the cream-coloured doona, she checks her phone at the time said '4:00am'. Not so quietly she ran off the bed making her way to the bathroom as she felt the sickness in her stomach rushing in. Travis instantly jumps up from his slumber following after her as he hears her footsteps dashing towards the bathroom door. He approaches Taylor from behind, holding her hair back as she leans over to vomit into the bowl of the toilet.

"Are you feeling okay baby?" Travis asks her after she's done throwing her guts up.

"Yeah, I'm okay now but why does your baby want me to feel so sick all the time?" Taylor responds, slightly laughing.

"I guess it's her way of telling Mommy that she's here!" He chuckles, Taylor was only 12 weeks along so neither it was obvious that she and Travis did not know the sex of their child yet but their instincts told them that it was a girl .

"Yeah but this baby could be a little nicer to me!" She rolls her eyes.

The topic of having children had been a difficult discussion for both Taylor and Travis, while both of them felt obviously ready financially and mentally, there too were other factors such as the privacy of their future-child making it deem difficult. Ultimately, they decided to try and as soon as they saw the two blue-lines, they were more than excited to have a baby to hold in their arms. So far Taylor's pregnancy by no means was easy, in-fact she absolutely dreaded the constant morning sickness, and the constant need to pee, combined with all the hormones, the only things she felt capable of doing were eating, sleeping and of course song writing.

Sometimes Travis had found that it was frustrating with all the pregnancy hormones. The other night he had opened a pickle jar and got yelled at by Taylor because the smell of pickles made her feel nauseous. However, at the end of the day, it was all worth it and he was, he didn't mind getting yelled at when he would buy the wrong donut (she had a major craving for pink iced donuts) nor would he mind the times where she was quite tired and cranky . He had the pleasure to take care of Taylor and was excited to meet his baby, the baby he shared with the woman of his dreams. Every Time he saw the ultrasound picture on the fridge, he would smile and picture a little blonde girl with big-blue eyes running around him and Taylor.

"Do you want me to carry you back to bed?" Travis asked his wife as he held her, who currently looked like she was about to pass out on the bathroom floor.

"Please do." Taylor says, as she collapses into her husband's arms. Travis scoops her up, bridal style carrying her back to bed, letting her get some more sleep. She would be heading to her parents today while he had a game, he was gonna miss her and their baby but he knew as soon as they game would end, he'd be heading to see her.

"I love you babe and I also love you baby, now please get some sleep." He kissed Taylor's cheek, she was exhausted so his request for her to sleep wasn't hard, especially considering she was pregnant.

"Glad she's all settled now." Travis thought to himself, exhaling. It was almost as if he had spoken too soon and not even in the course of a split second he was greeted with the sound of Meredith's piercing meows.

"Huh, Meredith is that you?" Taylor moans, covering her ear with the pillow, the last thing she needed was to be woken up by the cat. Benjamin was asleep at the foot of the bed's foot whilst Olivia was sleeping on the armchair beside the window, Meredith, her first born child was the one to always wake her up.