Marriage

Taylor's eyes lit up in her white wedding-gown, as her father walked her down the aisle. Taylor was marrying the man she loved more than anyone. Years ago she thought she would be getting married to the one with paper rings but life had other plans, so she was marrying the one who failed to give her a friendship bracelet.

"I love you dad." Taylor murmurs as she hugs her father.

"I love you too babe, he's a good man." Scott kissed his daughter's cheek as tears rolled down his face as Taylor glanced over her shoulder, she got a glimpse of her mother, who had even more tears even in her eyes; their precious little baby was getting married.

As Taylor steps up to where the brief was Travis stood there in his suit, his face flushed; he was marrying Taylor Alison Swift, the most beautiful woman in the world, both inside and out was going to be his wife.

"Hey, you look beautiful." Travis smiled.

"Thank you for saying that." Taylor blushed; she smiled at her bridesmaids, Abigail, Selena, Blake, Gigi, and the Haim sisters; her very best friends. While her now nieces, Elliotte, Wyatt and Bennet threw petals in the aisle. As the the priest asked,

"Travis Micheal Kelce, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." The football player sighs.

"Taylor Alison Swift, do you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked the singer.

"I do." Taylor beamed, he was her husband; it all started with a failed delivery of a friendship bracelet and now it was at this, she would spend every day of her life with him. 

A/N- I am going to write another wedding one-shot (probably more in relation to my propsal one) but I had a short idea in my head so why not! I really need some like angsty/cutesy ideas, since I adore writing those but any others are fine!! I can't believe it's November, I have exams next week so I'm sorry if my publishing is less frequent <33 I adore writing this fic and once again comment/dm me your suggestions <3-  Zoë