Birthday

"Now make a wish, birthday girl!" Travis guided Taylor after the singing of 'Happy Birthday', he had been looking forward to this day, he would treat Taylor like royalty any day but on her birthday it was really something else. Today was her thirty-fourth birthday and the first one she would be spending with Travis.

Taylor smiles at Travis plus her family and friends who were there to celebrate before she proceeds to blow out the candles, she doesn't have any second thoughts on her wish, she instantly knew that her wish was to celebrate her birthday with Travis for the rest of their lives.

"Thank you so much baby! You really didn't need to do all this." Taylor whispers.

"Taylor, I literally just baked you a cake and arranged people to celebrate with you, you are deserving of way more." Travis giggled; even if she was a billionaire she was but she was humble and genuine, and he loved her for that.

"I'm really not but thank you." Her eyes begin to get a little watery, it had been ages since she felt the love like this.

"You really are. Now open your present." He kisses her forehead as he hands Taylor an envelope and a small box which she presumed to be jewellery.

Taylor carefully unties the ribbon from the box, opening the lid when she had finished. She glared down at the contents of the box, and what her eyes saw was a shiny gold chain and then she caught notice of the main part, attached with the chain was a small opal. Her favourite stone because it reminded her of the time in her youth where her mother would take her window-shopping after she was bullied by her so-called friends. Opals gave her a spark of happiness during those dark times and to this day they were her favourite stone, they also happened to be Travis' birthstone, so now they would hold two special meanings to her.

"An opal, my favourite stone. It's so beautiful, I'm going to wear it every day. Thank you so much." She beamed.

"I'm glad you love it. I knew opals meant a lot to you, so I had to pick out the prettiest bracelet for the prettiest girl." He blushed, he had known he wanted to get Taylor some type of jewellery for her birthday but choosing the perfect piece was hard but when he found the bracelet, he knew it was perfect.

"I love you, my handsome man." She chuckled slightly in response. "Would you mind if I read the card now?" she asks, looking at the envelope with her name, handwritten.

"There's no need to ask, you better read it now." He assured Taylor opened the envelope.

She carefully opened the envelope, taking the card out as she turned it over to reveal the cover. On it was Meredith, Olivia and Benjamin wearing party hats, with the bottom text saying "Happy Birthday Taylor", she laughed at the card, she imagined Travis having a lot of fun using an online program to order it.

"This is the most perfect card to ever exist, I love it!" She laughs as she opens the card, she began to read, the handwritten words,

"To my dearest Taylor,                                                                                                                                                     Where do I even begin? I always admired you for who you are as both a person and artist and you were always the girl I wanted but they were always just fantasies. I can't believe that today, I get to celebrate your thirty-fourth year of life with you. No matter if it was a facetime call from your hotel in Brazil or if it was a kiss after your show in Argentina or if it was just watching you be the best cat mom there could possibly be, you never fail to make me smile. Everytime I hear your songs it fills me with joy because I know you're always there. You're the most talented human being and I don't even know how someone can write the most amazing songs of all time while you sing like an angel and perform for three hours on end. It's not just your talent too, nor your beauty but it is who you are, for almost three and a half decades, you've been showing endless kind-heartedness, empathy and generosity, and it truly just remarks as to what a special human being you are. I hope that we can spend many birthdays with each other that we'll look back on when we're old and reflect about what a life we made. I hope to always feel those butterflies when you walk in the room and then have to remind myself that the beautiful girl who walked in is mine. I'm the luckiest man alive to call you, Taylor Alison Swift, my girlfriend. I love you to the moon and to saturn Taylor, happy birthday, with lots of love from,                                                                           Travis"

Taylor froze for a moment as tears started to stream down her cheeks. She forgot for a long time what it felt like to be this loved but Travis showed her. His words meant so much and it would be something she would treasure forever.

"I love you so much Travis Micheal Kelce, you are so dear to me. I will never forget this birthday. Just one thing, can you put this bracelet on?." She reaches for his hand.

" I love you more than you'll ever know Taylor, and my pleasure." Travis' eyes water, he was grateful that he had someone who loved him so dearly. He carefully puts the bracelet he gifted around his girlfriend's wrist, it looked beautiful but not as beautiful as her.

"Mom, look at what Travis got me!" The popstar smiles as she shows the gift to her mother.

"Aw, it's so beautiful honey!" Andrea beams.

"Thank you for giving birth to her exactly thirty-four years ago!" Travis jokes to Andrea.

"You're very welcome, she was certainly worth it for all that pain!" Andrea laughs.

------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the night when everyone had gone home, Travis and Taylor laid in bed. Taylor knew there was one last thing she forgot to ask before her birthday was over,

"You already have but I have one request." Taylor pauses as she takes a deep breath "Can I have one more gift?" She pouts.

"Okay, what is it?" He laughs a little.

"Can you give me my first kiss as a 34 year old?" She jokingly pleads.

"Anytime." He leaned their lips and it felt like heaven, as they pulled away a smudge of red-lipstick was visible on Travis' face. Taylor giggles she had never felt more special than she did today. 

A/N- So Finally the bday chapter I promise, I'm super happy with it!! I also think I'm slowly over-coming my writers block now that exams are over and I have more time (not promise since I just began head-start into year 12) but I always enjoy writing so ofc I'll make things happen!! Anyway Travis talking about Tay on the podcast today was so cute, I can't🥺 They are just so precious! I seriously hope you enjoy this one-shot, please let me know of your ideas, I'm looking for like simple ones and def suggest me some sad/angsty one-shot ideas as I love writing them (I make myself cry), love you guys sm <3- Zoë