Injury

@Nkalvik123 Thank you for much for the request <33

It was just like an instinct that went off, even if she was being 87s biggest cheerleader. Taylor observed as an opponent hit Travis as he gradually fell, it was like a moment paused in time; her face suddenly went from pure joy to worries and concerns. It wasn't unlike the time he fell although she was still scared, this one seemed more serious...

"Is he okay? Did he get hurt?" She screams out; biting her nails as she watches her boyfriend get treated by the doctor's on the sidelines.

"I'm sure he's okay sweetie, this happens often." Donna assured her, caressing her back.

Travis looks up at the box, giving her a weak smile to ensure he was ok. The pain in his ankle was almost unbearable but he knew it would be okay; he let out that smile for Taylor because there was nothing worse than seeing her distressed.

"I'm alright baby, I promise!" He winks; like she could hear him.

Taylor looks down at him; her lips forming a small smile. Although she was still fearful that he was badly hurt, his smiling gave her reassurance that everything would be okay.
"I love you, I know you'll be okay." She coos; trying to add some more light to the situation.

It was almost as if Taylor's words had jinxed it; she said that he was back on the field and playing better than ever, even at the cost of him limping. The worries went away as she began to cheer for him;

"That's my man, now go get those touchdowns!" She smirks, pointing at Travis.

—------------------------------

Taylor waits there in the chiefs dressing room as the game has ended; Travis enters the room as sweaty and exhausted as he was, his eyes lit up as he spots his girlfriend, as she runs towards him.

"Hey baby!" He lifts her up, spinning her around as she leapt into his arms.

"Hey! Is your ankle okay, I was so worried about you?" She looks at him with concern in her eyes.

"Seriously it's okay now, it definitely hurts more now since I just finished playing but I'm feeling okay. I'm glad I was able to keep playing though, it was all worth it to see you smile." He blushes.

"Don't get injured just for me." The blonde shakes her head. "Your health comes first and I will not be arguing with you about that.

"Fine you win, you'd be smiling even if I wasn't injured." He cackles.

"You are correct about that." Taylor giggles slightly. "Anyway, are you down, are you down for dinner tonight or do you just wanna head home to the cats?... and dogs."

"Let's head home, I did promise I would get to know the cats better. Is that alright with you?" Travis asks, earlier he and Taylor had jokingly discussed about him getting the cat's full approval, surprisingly Meredith adored him easily while the other two were easy to please.

"Of course it is!" She kisses his cheek. 

A/N- Okay but the video where Travis falls and Taylor looks so terrified was way too precious, I used that clip to help me write this 🥺 Anyway so what are your fav 1989 TV vault songs?! Mine are Say Don't Go and Now That We Don't Talk, this vault is perfect and I'm just so proud of Taylor for reclaiming this masterpiece of hers (the album that made little 9 year old me a swiftie) <3 Also hearing Clean TV made me cry, like a whole new emotion was added and I am just so proud of Tay, AND YAIL TV ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVS DID NOT DISSAPOINT IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!! So I have some writers block and it is paining me so I need ideas, looking for like some sad/cutesty ones, so please comment/dm me!- Zoë